Moshu - query about Flash

If you have any questions about the game, ask it here.

Re: Moshu - query about Flash

Postby Wigginsmum » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:52 am

That's a real shame, but I fully understand why Moshu doesn't want to do the recoding, especially if there aren't new people signing up to play. I've had years of enjoyment from this game, and will continue until it stops working. A big thank you to Moshu for developing this in the first place; it's the best game I've ever played, and I made some good friends in real life over the years as a result of our co-op. Stay well, everyone, and see you around.

If you want a game that's not as good as this but better than Farmville etc, you could try FarmUP. Think I had to drop a wee bit of cash in order to get it, but it takes you on a journey to renovate a derelict farm with different characters, crops, workshops and missions. No interaction with other players though. Once you reach the end of the narrative, you can start again from scratch - it was fun for a few days.
Wigginsmum

Postby sandie » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:32 am

Farm looks as if it stills work on Internet Explorer. Whether it stills work on 1 Jan is another story.
sandie

Postby Wigginsmum » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:52 am

I've bulldozed my crops and culled my animals, and am busy selling off stock. For some reason I feel the need to have a tidy ending to my farm; don't like the thought of it 'existing' in some twilight zone with things outstanding. Once I've cleared the supplies, I'll say farewell to it unless Flash stops working before then. I'm sad about it - I would've continued playing to get all the livestock achievements, but with fewer and fewer people maintaining farms, it's not worth it even if it can be made to work technologically.
Wigginsmum

Postby Moshu-X » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:30 pm

Hello farmers, sorry for the late reply...as usual. I just turn up for the funeral i guess.

Obviously the few games I have are all disabled now on the top browsers, spelling the end of an era. I will keep the website up and going for about another year, so your farm data is still preserved in the databases and I will back them up later on. Why I am still preserving your farm data? Just in case I have the courage to port this game to another platform so you could resume your game. But remember this is not a promise, it is not an easy task and extremely time consuming. It is possible that it would be done on Unity as an Android app or maybe Apple ( hate apple Steve Jobs killed Flash!!! ;) )

I want to thank you, farmer gals and guys for playing the game for such a long period, I am really glad you guys enjoyed the time on here. Even though I wasn't around on the forums but I tried to maintain the backend and the availability of the servers.

I'll let you guys know on the facebook page of this game if there is a new version of this game on Unity.

By the way, there is this browser on y8.com :

https://www.y8.com/download-app

I did not tried it yet, but apparently flash is enabled.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby francebart » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:47 pm

Thanks to you Moshu for allowing us to have fun and keep our brains young with this complicated, but very addicting game. See you later in another life? Sincerely, Francine.
francebart

Postby NetteB » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:18 pm

Hello Moshu, thank you for your time and effort in creating a wonderful game which I've enjoyed playing for many years and helped keep my little grey cells active. It never got boring with recipes still to find and achievements I'd hoped to finish. Thanks again for the best online farming game.
NetteB

Postby kuszai » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:10 am

Thank you Moshu. This is the best farm game ever so far I played since pass 10 years. Do you have any update on progress or plan of this game? Any development of new platform of this game? so far no update seen in facebook.
kuszai

Previous

Return to Questions