New Co-op openings Apply in this topic

Post your application here.

Re: New Co-op openings Apply in this topic

Postby comingsummers » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:58 am

Hello, my farmer name is Riska and my farm name is comingsummers. I have been playing for a while now and I feel like I have a pretty good handle on the game at this point. My farm is still pretty small, but I deliver on 95% of my missions and I'm at the experienced ranking. I haven't been with a co-op yet and I feel like that has been holding me back. I looked over several co-op options and I feel like yours is the best fit. Thanks for the consideration!
PS. I also did a membership application through the co-op listing. Hope that's OK...
comingsummers

Postby jodydessi » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Hello folks...I am new here. Well, I've played FFG for a while now (perhaps a year in real time), but I only just now joined a Co-Op. I am trying to figure some things out. For example, how to contact members, how to request a trade. Can anybody help?

For example, I need 120 3* basic wheat feed to complete a mission. I did have 120, but I accidently fed 10 of it to my chickens! And then I tried to buy 10 from the market and combine it with my 110, but then it all became ineligible for mission. I'm so confused!
jodydessi

Postby NickR » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:22 am

Greetings,

I am relatively new to FFG, but that doesn't mean I have nothing to offer to the United COOP. Agriculture is kind of an interest to me. I have a lot. I enjoy reading and learning about Agriculture, as well as a pretty big repertoire of other subjects. I am personally very articulate and easy going and I hope that by being accept into the United Cooperative, I can become an established member of FFG. I am starting up a pretty good alfalfa outfit, as well as a decent chicken operation. My goals are to acquire new land and begin to farm a variety of crops and start a decent horse operation.

Sincerely,
Nick R.
NickR

Postby SimpleJack » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Game name: SimpleJack
Level: Semi-Pro
Fame: 3251
Farm Space: 45 of 81
Employees: 4
Fully upgraded Windmill, Backery and 4 Silo's
Chicken Coop, Egg Coop, Rabbit Coop & Sheep Barn
26 plots for crops or expand into other markets.

Recent return to the game starting fresh with 0 livestock. and ready to get back into the thick of it.
If there is a role that the Co-Op needs filled.. I should be able to help out

~SimpleJack
SimpleJack

Previous

Return to United Cooperative Applications