Operation Organic Killzone

For the public to speak with co-op members.

Operation Organic Killzone

Postby BioHazard001 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:55 pm

My aim in the game is to be able to create and sell Organic Fugicides and Pestices as these on the market are hard to come by, baddly made and expencive (plus there are no Organic Fugicides on the market at all!) I joined this co-op because i though you could give my finacial backing, find recipices of the most powerful pesticides and fugicides but now i must ask more.

To make the most powerful organic fugicide in the game you need : Organic Waste
Onions
Cornmeal
Cow's Milk
Garlic
Wine Vinigar
Lemons
Herbs

I can get these and grow many of these but there are some which i can't obtain easily but maybe you guys can help. If i can strike a deal with you guys to supply me with some of the items i would need to make pesticides and fugicides i would happly supply you with a proportionate about of the item made.

Items needed are: Organic Waste
Cow's Milk
Wine Vinigar
Herbs

These items would be helpful if i could strike a deal with someone. I'm sure that if we work together we can get the most complete organics stock on the game and have a veriety of arsanel against disease. Please let me know if you are willing to help. Thnx again.
BioHazard001

Re: Operation Organic Killzone

Postby Parmer » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:25 am

The difficult one out of that is going to be the herbs... it's hard to get 7* herbs.
Parmer

Postby BioHazard001 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Yeah, i know. The max you can buy at is 5. Another problem is getting that recipie. It's the best one in the game and that means it will be rare. I would ask if everyone would keep and eye out for that recepie or anything like it and i will help you trying to complete the mission and also getting any recepies that anyone else needs.
BioHazard001

Postby Parmer » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:49 pm

For me thats a given matey. I always give preference to missions etc with recipes we dont yet have.
Parmer

Postby BioHazard001 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:06 am

Yeah same. Welp, if you keep an eye out for organic recipies and if you let me know what recipes you need, i'll keep a look out for those.
BioHazard001

Postby Ganymede » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Still needing those organic recipes! Hopefully there a few new ones to create; got a small supply of 6* herbs and 7* wine vinegar if it would help
Ganymede

Return to The Funny Farms Public Chat