Fungus Amongus/BCBC Merger Discussion!

For the public to speak with co-op members.

Fungus Amongus/BCBC Merger Discussion!

Postby The Beard » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:57 pm

Hi guys, I am The Beard leader of Fungus Amongus. Just wanted to have a place where all members of both co-ops could discuss the possible merger.

As for me I think it could be a great thing. I am only in though if ALL 6 members of our co-op could join BCBC. We have 6 very strong members who are trying hard to build quality farms. We are all VERY active and all complete missions on a regular basis. We even have 2 or 3 challenge wins under our belt. I'm not sure what to say though as I enjoy our tight knit group in Fungus. :D

It seems that Tyler and I both agree that if we look to the future, its very hard to get good somewhat experienced farmers.

Both of our goals as co-ops seem very similar as well. We like to do as much as we can to advance the co-op, but we don't want to get overly serious, especially with challenges yet since I think right now we need to work on building good stable farms. I just want a good community feeling and to not be afraid to ask your neighbors for a hand every once in a while.

It does scare me a little that you guys have such a dead forum, ours is packed since that is our main way of keeping track of things.

I hope we can get everyone to chime in here since I can't decide by myself. :mrgreen:
The Beard

Re: Fungus Amongus/BCBC Merger Discussion!

Postby agent_pumpkin » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:20 pm

I just want to support both your Co-op's in this as I think its a great idea.

Proper Job has recently merged with Runts of the Litter and is a time of great excitement and opportunity for us all. On behalf of Proper Job I wish you all good luck and happy farming!
agent_pumpkin

Postby ionel » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:10 pm

We have an external Co-op forum, that's why this one is empty. From my point of view merging is a great idea, but we'll have to discuss this with the other members. ;)
ionel

Postby Wigginsmum » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:24 pm

If you're talking about the UK server, TF's recipes and products are always ready to be shared for missions or whatever :)
Wigginsmum

Postby Bourne » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:50 pm

hello pps

may i know who is the leader of this coop?
and yah may i have the link of external forum?

thanks
Bourne/member Fungus Among us Co-0P
Bourne

Postby tylers » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:46 am

This is the UK server. FarmerDwight is our leader. We don't want to give out the forum, unless you are a member, as it is top secret.
tylers

Postby Bourne » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:13 am

Well i didn't know it is a secret,bc normally forums have different sections for public and members, so i just wanted to see your public section, anyway if it is a secret nothing can be done about it
Bourne

Postby Dwight » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:57 pm

The link is only a secret because we haven't set up passwords and users accesses. I'll send it to the Fungus King in just a sec.

As for recipe trading, we will continue to share with TF CoOp (and are open to sharing with whoever, just message FarmerDwight).

We have the funds to add 2 more members so we could incorporate all 6 of your guys.

On a different note, I think our serious competetion feelings have mellowed over the past few months. Now they've morphed into more of a cooperation sentiment...
Dwight

Postby Dwight » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:38 pm

hmm.... it's quiet in here...

too quiet...
Dwight

Postby Wigginsmum » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:00 pm

I'm around - just not sure that this is actually my business, so I merely posted my support for the idea :)
Wigginsmum

Return to BCBC Public Chat