RECRUITING NOW - Please read before applying

Post your application here.

Re: RECRUITING NOW - Please read before applying

Postby login113 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:53 pm

on usa2 i have six tiles and shall soon be amateur level.my farm owns a chicken coop with three chickens.one rooster,one hen,and one undetermined.if it turns out to be a male bye-bye Mr. rooster.if its a hen woohoo!i plan on breeding coop full.i am strictly no sfp.partly because i don't have a credit card.other i think it would be cheating.i am looking for a good cooperative that is against sfp.i hope you take me into consideration
login113

Postby siboney » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:11 pm

login113 wrote:on usa2 i have six tiles and shall soon be amateur level.my farm owns a chicken coop with three chickens.one rooster,one hen,and one undetermined.if it turns out to be a male bye-bye Mr. rooster.if its a hen woohoo!i plan on breeding coop full.i am strictly no sfp.partly because i don't have a credit card.other i think it would be cheating.i am looking for a good cooperative that is against sfp.i hope you take me into consideration

Thanks for your application :). As you can see in the first post in this section we are accepting players from amateur status up - as from amateur you can fully cooperate within a coop - could you please wait until you reach amateur and contact me once more here or in-game?
Thank you once more and sorry for delay.
siboney

Postby login113 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:51 pm

i would like to re-apply since i have achieved alot more.i now am amateur with 12 chickens,4 wheat planted,and a bit of endurance left that i usually fish away.i am willing to help with missions of others if they need a few fishies or 1* eggs.i have alot of eggs since i have productivity upgrade to lvl 2.i am waiting for wheat to come in so i can make feed for the chickies so they won't eat hay anymore.at next year i will be planting some alfalfa so they can get to 2*.after that i'll need more feed recipes.i am planning on growing the wheat,selling,and making the money to buy a mill to make further profit.then i make money off mill to get bakery.then cows come next.that is pretty much it.please let me join
login113

Postby siboney » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:31 pm

login113 wrote:i would like to re-apply since i have achieved alot more.i now am amateur with 12 chickens,4 wheat planted,and a bit of endurance left that i usually fish away.i am willing to help with missions of others if they need a few fishies or 1* eggs.i have alot of eggs since i have productivity upgrade to lvl 2.i am waiting for wheat to come in so i can make feed for the chickies so they won't eat hay anymore.at next year i will be planting some alfalfa so they can get to 2*.after that i'll need more feed recipes.i am planning on growing the wheat,selling,and making the money to buy a mill to make further profit.then i make money off mill to get bakery.then cows come next.that is pretty much it.please let me join

Thank you for applying. I've sent you PM at the forum. Please read it carefully and check if you can agree to the coop rules that we have. If yes - write me back with the confirmation and we will proceed with your application.
siboney

Postby siboney » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:44 pm

halger wrote:Hello. I would like to apply to be part of this coop. I have been fishing mainly on this server while trying out some strategies with utilizing workers. I'm ready to begin to expand the farm out in other areas.

I have achieved amateur status.

Thanks for considering my application.

I will send you PM with coop rules and if they are acceptable for you we can go on with your application. If you could also sent me your in-game farm name that would be nice, and also just to be sure, I have a question if you are already amateur level. But this we can sort out in PM.
Thanks for your application.
siboney

Previous

Return to Purple Carrot Collective Applications