TEST bug

This forum is solely used for discussions on updates on the Test Server.

TEST bug

Postby Soonerland » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Found an interesting bug whilest peeking at my coop mates farms under the new update. When you click on the "neighbors" button on the bottom left to show your coop mates then click to see one of their farms an interesting thing happens when you leave the farm screen & go to your inventory screen. You see the total storage capacity that particular farmer has. For example, my inventory is 5682 / 6000. If I click on one of my mates I can see how much total space they have. The total number of items I have in inventory stays to the left of the / & their total storage capacity is on the right of the /. When I click on one of our newer farmers the inventory screen shows 5682 / 1500, & when I click on a higher level farmer it shows 5682 / 40,000. :? I might use the higher level farmer's storage capacity to buy more goodies for my farm & stock up for an upcoming challenge. :D 8-)

It doesn't change no matter what I do within the inventory screen, etc., browse recipes, exchange board, only when I go back to my farm & then return back to the inventory screen does it correct itself. So far, this is the only 'bug' I found, but I'm still trying. :ugeek:
Soonerland

Re: TEST bug

Postby Erna » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:48 pm

You do NOT use my storage! :o :evil:
I need it sooooooo badly....... :(

:lol: :lol:

And I found a nice bug for you Sooner you might not have seen yet, it is a funny one and does not interfere with gameplay, but I think I should mention it anyway.
From one of our members (Tas) the avatar keeps changing his faceshape rapidly when we take a look at our neighbours. Looks really funny :lol:
Erna

Postby Soonerland » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:32 am

Erna wrote:You do NOT use my storage! :o :evil:
I need it sooooooo badly....... :(

:lol: :lol:

And I found a nice bug for you Sooner you might not have seen yet, it is a funny one and does not interfere with gameplay, but I think I should mention it anyway.
From one of our members (Tas) the avatar keeps changing his faceshape rapidly when we take a look at our neighbours. Looks really funny :lol:

LOL!!!

I did see the flashing face, just thought he was a flasher & didn't want to say anything! :lol: :lol:
Seriously though, I am not too favorable to the avatars. I know some probably are. I would like to see an option to where we could turn that off.
Soonerland

Postby maferme » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:56 am

Hello there,
I'm desperate to get an answer or so advice for this case guys please.

It happenned when Firefox obviously updated, now since, my game deosn't play and keep searching my farme nd never gets it, but i still open from it, options, ranking as if i was obviously opened farme to play.
now since the bug i've tried to play my farme today after hibernated it for 5 days untill today it still deosn't work and very very slow on google chrome, it can search for up to 3 minuts untill it open any task, even on trying several times.
I've play consciously this game with passion for nearly 2 years, i would't like to loose my efforts and consistenty in this lovely clever game.
, waiting for an answer on my previous complain 5 days ago on the complains options on the main server. I still didn t get a reply, and it so difficult to play on google chrome. I shall rehibernate then today while waiting for an advice, it's quite impossible to do anything with google chrome anyway.
Leon from maferme asia server
thankyou for your help please.
maferme

Postby david1354 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:28 pm

It may be c conflict with the Flash plugin, try going back a few days with System Restore.
david1354

Return to Test Forum