update questions

This forum is solely used for discussions on updates on the Test Server.

update questions

Postby karenswoose » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:17 pm

My sister traded me some flowers from her farm, but I can't make them show up on my farm. I tried going to the inventory and clicking on the weird icon, but when I went back to my farm, I couldn't find the flowers and when I returned to the inventory the weird icon was xed out again. ( By the way, I like the addition of flowers to gather. I kept waiting for some to show up on my farm, since my sister has had 3--no luck so far.)

Also, I found 1 recipe for mulberry leaves (silk cocoon), but none for mulberries. Am I missing it or do you plan to add one later--perhaps mulberry wine or pie or jam?
karenswoose

Re: update questions

Postby Moshu-X » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:22 pm

I'll be adding extra mulberry recipes in future ;) For the flowers try clicking on the center button while in the inventory, it will move the flowers to the center of the main farm area, and make sure the locked decoration is unchecked in the options too ;)

Glad you like them flowers, there are quite alot to collect, but they are daily rare finds and getting 3 is very lucky ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:43 am

Sorry, I still can't find my Sweet William flowers and I don't know what you mean by "click on the center button while in the inventory". Hiere is what I did: I made sure the potions menu didn't have the decorations locked, then I went to the inventory and clicked on the snowman icon to see the flowers. I made sure that they are not crossed out--Ok so far, but then what do I do?

On my sister's farm, she just has to click on the weird icon and if it is xed out, the flowers disappear, and when she clicks again to remove the x, the flowers reappear at the center. I can add or remove the x in the inventory, but nothing happens on my farm when I do.

Edit: I just went to my farm again--no flowers, then I visited the valley screen and the mountain screen even though I don't own land there. When I returned to my main screen the flowers were there. Is that what you meant by the center button? It's not very obvious, if so.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:49 am

The 'Center' button is the button next to the visible/invisible button, this particular patch of flowers could easily blend in with the background so they are hard to see. I put them on the river for you.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:07 pm

Blending in wasn't the issue. I knew what they looked like and where to find them. They weren't there. My sister found more flowers this morning, so we traded again and after I accepted the trade, no flowers appeared (I pressed all the right buttons). They did show up after I exited the game and logged back in, though, so it's working better than it was yesterday.

My two sisters and I did an experiment trading flowers back and forth. When Erna was traded a foxglove, we never could get it to show up, no matter what we did. However, she already had one, so maybe that was the problem. It showed 2 in her inventory, but only 1 would appear on the screen. She was able to trade 1 foxglove back to Nitra and still keep the one she had. After she traded it back, it appeared on Nitra's farm after she logged out and then back in.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:19 am

I tried solving this issue, do let me know if t is working properly, thanks ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:53 pm

It seems to be working perfectly now. Thanks!
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:20 am

Any more bugs ? Any last words before I update the rest of the servers ? :)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:20 pm

I still want to know if you plan to let us trade stuff that isn't mature yet. It is a really problem. I keep promising stuff to people and then thinking it is available for a mission because it is still in my inventory. There isn't a way to mark it or anything. Other than that, things seem to be pretty much ok. I'll check with my coop members to make sure.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:54 am

You should be able to trade maturing stuff by now ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Next

Return to Test Forum