This is a complaint, not a bug

This forum is solely used for discussions on updates on the Test Server.

This is a complaint, not a bug

Postby karenswoose » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:45 pm

I mentioned before that it takes many more clicks of the mouse to do anything now. I just got some fruit for wine making from a coop member. It took 10 clicks just to complete 1 fruit trade. Multiply that by 4 fruits and it's a royal pain.
karenswoose

Re: This is a complaint, not a bug

Postby Moshu-X » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:33 pm

I've added back in the message during trade ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:41 pm

Thanks, it's a big help. However, it's not working correctly yet. Everything is fine when exchanging raw materials like fruit or skins, but when exchanging made goods, like wine or candy, instead of the exchange button showing, the sell button comes up. And then you can't continue the trade. You can change the number by typing, but not using the arrow keys, you can type a message, but then if you try to click on either the add recipe button or the sell button nothing happens. Nor can you simply click on the x to cancel the transaction. You have to exit the exchange box to get out of the trade.

This happens both when I am initiating a trade and when trying to trade for someone else's goods.

More on the topic: I can exchange pasteurized milk or cream and butter, but I can't exchange hard ewe cheese or blue veined cheese. I can exchange honey but cake, but not cake pastry or pumpkin casserole. Something weird is definitely going on.
karenswoose

Postby karenswoose » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:21 pm

I did a little experimenting and it looks like the above problem only happens when I try to exchange something I have the recipe for. If I try to exchange something I don't have the recipe for it works just fine.

And I don't know if I mentioned it before, but we can no longer exchange things that are still maturing.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:01 am

It should be fixed ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:19 pm

Is it possible to make a more definite boundary between the challenges? It is difficult to tell which reward (the one above or below) goes with a particular challenge.

Also, I've mentioned this before, but never got a response. It is really difficult not to be able to exchange items before they are mature. I made some red wine for a coop member, and since it takes 48 turns to mature I'm afraid that I'll forget all about it before it matures. Plus, it's taking up space In my inventory even though it isn't really mine.
karenswoose

Return to Test Forum