and more bugs

This forum is solely used for discussions on updates on the Test Server.

Re: and more bugs

Postby karenswoose » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:41 pm

When I change feed, the new feed quality rate doesn't show up till I exit the farm and log back in. Similarly, when I fertilize, the new growth rate doesn't show till I exit and log back in.
karenswoose

Postby karenswoose » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:28 pm

Did a little more checking. The problems with new growth rate not showing up when I fertilise seem to be confined to new crops. When I fertilise permanent crops, the new growth rate shows immediately.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:52 pm

The growth rates and quality of livestock should be showing properly after a change of feed. Fertilizing should show the proper growth rate too.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:21 pm

The eat food bars next to the player names aren't working correctly. I fed several of my workers today. ! worker ate 3 times and only 2 bars lit up. The other players who ate didn't have any bars lit at all. I've noticed this before, but forgot to let you know.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:36 pm

it's fixed ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:16 pm

When writing on the coop log, if you make a mistake, you can't move the curser around with the mouse in order to change something. If you try to click somewhere with the mouse, it highlights the whole line and then you can't un-highlight it; you can't do anything except either delete the whole message or send it as is. You can use the arrow keys, but I usually forget until after I have tried using the mouse. Unfortunately, by then it's too late and I have to delete and start over.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:53 pm

I removed the auto select, it should be working properly now.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Thanks, much better.

Several people have noticed that when we buy stuff like fuel or yeast, it doesn't always combine with what we have, even though what we have is all market bought. So instead of ending up with 1 group of fuel, we end up with lots of groups of piddly amounts of fuel and then have to combine it. This doesn't happen always, though. Sometimes it combines with what we have.

Nitra tells me that he had problems with endurance levels again. His player supposedly had 177 endurance left. He tried to make cotton textile. He clicked on the ingredients and it said that he could make 23 cotton textile and it would use 172.5 endurance. When he clicked "make" it said that he didn't have enough endurance. So he made 27 apple cider, using 81 endurance, leaving him 96 endurance. He then tried to make 12 cotton textile using 90 endurance and got the same lack of endurance message. Then he tried to make flax twine and got the same message. He then made 35 apple cider using 96 endurance and was able to make it without any problems.

More from Nitra: He tried again today to make textiles. He started with a worker with 500 endurance. He had 100 hemp fiber and wanted to make twine. It said he could make 66 hemp twine using 495 endurance. When he tried, he got the not enough endurance message. However, when he selected the ingredients again to try and make a smaller amount, the list only said he had 25 hemp fiber. He went to the log, and he had not made any twine. He then went back inventory and it showed the 100 hemp fiber still there. So, he tried again to make 60 hemp twine, and he again got the insufficient endurance message. He then selected ingredients again and there were 40 hemp fiber listed, so he made 40 hemp twine out of that with no problem and was left with 104 endurance. He then used another player and was able to make the remaining 60 hemp twine.
karenswoose

Postby karenswoose » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:16 pm

Also, is there anything to make with flax or hemp? The fabric workshop only seems to use the flax and hemp fiber.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:58 am

I can't seem to repeat the stacking bug ...

For the workshop and endurance, it should be fixed.

Hemp and Flax could be made into oils
Moshu-X
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Test Forum