update bugs from Jolly Coop

This forum is solely used for discussions on updates on the Test Server.

Re: update bugs from Jolly Coop

Postby karenswoose » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:31 pm

The problem with the coop page is ongoing.

For the last few days, several players have noticed that when choosing ingredients to make a recipe, some ingredients often get skipped over before you can choose them. For example, Erna was making enriched feed. She would choose the whet, then the choice would skip alfalfa and go straight to corn; she would choose that, then choose the oats, and then instead of giving her the soy to choose it would go straight to make feed. Also, when she tried to make a different amount of feed than the amount showing at the bottom, nothing happened. She had to go back and choose everything again and try again. She said it took her about 10 tries to make feed, and then she had to make about 25 more than she needed because it wouldn't make the correct number.

I have noticed the skipping ingredients problem for about 3 days. I hadn't noticed the problem with amounts.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:04 pm

The coop issue should be solved by now. But about the workshop bug, I can't seem to repeat it....
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:34 pm

I couldn't repeat the ingredient skipping workshop bug till I had made 3 or 4 things first. I also did some other things, though, so I'm not sure if they caused it or if it just takes a while of playing for the bug to manifest. In any case, I have noticed that it happens more often with multi ingredient products, but once it starts, it happens about 3 out of 5 times I try to make something.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:45 pm

Does reopening the inventory helps ?
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:55 pm

I tried that today and if anything, the problem got worse. It's hard to tell, though because it doesn't happen every time anyway. In general, though today things seem very jittery. I will have to click on something several times to get it to stay (for example, when I click on a plot of land, the info pop up appears, but then disappears immediately. It might do that 2 or 3 times before it stays.) Also, when I collected honey, I got a message saying that I had to feed the animals first; when I looked in the log, though, it said I had collected honey.
karenswoose

Postby karenswoose » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:20 pm

How do you use the watermill? Nitra tried it and when he clicked on the mill itself, not recipes came up, when he selected the oil he wanted to make, the only way to make it was the oil mill; he couldn't change to the watermill.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:53 am

It's suppose to show windmill recipes ... I'll fix asap ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:28 pm

I was able to use the watermill today, thanks. But, when I tried to grind oats, I got a message saying I didn't have enough endurance. Then, when I tried with another player, not all my oats were there--it was as if I had ground them after all. I went to the log and it didn't show any oats being ground. When I went back to the watermill, the oats were all there again. I think this bug showed up at the fabric workshop a while ago, but I can't remember.

Also, just realized that the watermill cannot grind oils anymore, just flour.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:41 pm

You should be able to do your oils now at the Water Mill ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:12 pm

Oreste says he can't use harness power from cows or horses. He gets a message to feed the horses first, even thought they are already fed.
karenswoose

PreviousNext

Return to Test Forum