update bugs from Jolly Coop

This forum is solely used for discussions on updates on the Test Server.

Re: update bugs from Jolly Coop

Postby Moshu-X » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:35 am

I've tried fixing the double posts, let me know if it is still happening, thanks.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:16 pm

The posts are fine now, however, now Farmerancher has another problem. Yesterday he tried to combine 44 homegrown wheat with 31 market wheat. Afterwards, he went to the inventory and it said 106 wheat instead of the 75 that should have been there. Then, he logged out and when he logged back in, the 106 wheat were totally gone. They weren't replaced by the 75 wheat he should have gotten, they were just gone. So 75 wheat have totally disappeared.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:17 pm

What other things did he do in the inventory screen before combining ?
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:48 am

He doesn't really remember, but he thinks he just went to the market and bought wheat, then combined it with the wheat he already had.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:14 am

What were the quality and expiry of the produce? Were they mission items?
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:56 pm

The combined quality was 33%. He doesn't remember the individual qualities. It wouldn't be for a mission since some of the wheat was market bought.

Also, I asked this before, but you never answered. Are we supposed to get log in bonuses every day? Today, 2 of my coop members say they didn't get it today, but they've gotten it every other day, so they are confused about whether it's intermittent, like the herbs and spices that show up or whether they should be getting it.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:02 pm

The herbs and spices that pop up around the farm should happen after the daily update and after relogging in. It is totally random and may not appear at all or there could be up to 3 items to be picked up.

The daily bonus is not linked to the daily update, it depends on the previous login. If your last login was more than 30 hours ago, you'll loose the daily bonus increment and the bonus itself.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:29 pm

Today, Nitra is having trouble sending messages longer that a word or two. I tried and I am too. I hope it's just temporary.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:27 am

Is it in the messenger or the coop logs part ?
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:12 pm

It was in the messenger, but hat particular problem seems to be ok now. However, some of us write notes to ourselves to remember things. We have noticed that anything written to ourselves shows up in everyone's messages. It doesn't appear as a new mail, but it shows up in the logs. For example, a note to myself will show up on all my message logs to individual players. Erna says that when she opens her message log and clicks on my name, my message to myself also shows up on her log. I presume it's the same for all players.

Erna also noticed that when she goes to the coop page to check another player's missions, then goes out of the coop page, if she tries to go to the coop page again it doesn't load. I tried this and found the same to be true. Whenever you go to a member's information, you can't then load the coop page again. This doesn't happen if you go to the log or if you just look at the member list; only if you bring up the player's information.
karenswoose

PreviousNext

Return to Test Forum