update bugs from Jolly Coop

This forum is solely used for discussions on updates on the Test Server.

Re: update bugs from Jolly Coop

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:55 am

Does he know the resolution of his screen ? I tried to move the popup higher up.

The trades should be showing properly and non expiring ingredients should be sorted properly by type and quality.

As for coop log message, I cant seem to repeat the bug. What were the things you did while in the coop interface prior to posting some messages ?
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:47 pm

Thanks, things are much better.

The coop log is still strange. Farmerancher's messages always appear twice. As for the disappearing messages, I don't remember what I was doing prior to sending messages. I'll try to pay attention to that and see if it happens again. It seems to be intermittent. I will try to write a message 3 times, and then on the 4th time it stays, or it happens one day, then not for several days. But that would be explained if I had done a specific thing before writing the message.

Also, several members have mentioned that when looking at the log, the quit coop button is right next to the message box. This makes it easy to accidentally press it instead of the checkmark for sending your message. It was suggested that you might highlight the message checkmark in green and maybe make the quit coop button red to warn people away from it.

There is something going on with the player levels of the game. As you know, I have been occasionally getting very simple missions even though I am at grandmaster level. Today it happened again, but it was worse.
Today for my grandmaster mission I got: 30 rice at 1%, reward $23 + 5 fame.
Then, when I tried to go to the coop exchange, I got a message saying that I had to be at amateur level and an accepted member of a coop to use the exchange. I tried several times, and couldn't get in. Then, I logged out and back in and I could use it fine.

Are there going to be accomplishments for the new animals in the game?
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:36 pm

The quit coop has a validation sequence, so rest assured ;) Changing the color could be easily done.
For the farm level, were you inactive from the game for a certain while but still logged in? These easy missions could be Accepted normally ?

No accomplishments are planned for now for the new livestock.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:16 am

I was able to accept the challenge as usual. I haven't been inactive, so it can't be that.

(note: I had to log back in today to accept the challenge. Even though there were 9 minutes left in the game, I got another daily log in bonus. We'll see if I get another one when the turn changes.)
karenswoose

Postby karenswoose » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:15 am

Today, I logged in, harvested, watered, fed animals and collected honey and milk, then tilled land and checked my missions. After that, I tried to answer a question in the coop log and my message disappeared instead of being sent.

After writing the above, I went back to the farm and tried again and was able to send the message with no problem. In case it matters, I was in full screen mode the for the first try.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:10 am

Ok I found out why, it's a silly bug where messages with the apostrophes sign were not saving. This should be fixed by now.

As for the farm level, I'm still looking into it. I might need more details on your previous actions you did on the farm before going into the mission screen. (visiting neighbours, what actions, ....)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:23 pm

I generally harvest, prune, water, take care of animals and collect spices and herbs that show up. Then I check my missions. I'm not sure of the exact order I did them in the other day, but I know I didn't visit a neighbor.

from Nitra: today in the market selling screen the box for quantity and selling moved around on the screen so that sometimes it was at the bottom and half cut off, and sometimes it disappeared altogether and I couldn't sell the items I wanted to sell. Similarly, with the exchange board, at the top of the list everything was normal, with the box in the middle of the screen for quantity, etc, and the message box underneath. As I moved down my inventory list to exchange things, first, the message box moved to above the quantity box, and then the whole thing moved down the screen till I could only see the message box, and then I couldn't see anything at all. I logged out and back in and now if I am in full screen, the sell box is way at the bottom, but I can still see it. If I am in regular screen, the bottom 1/3 of the inventory list isn't even visible.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:30 pm

When you check your mission, you just browse through the missions or you do anything particular ?

The sell interface should be showing properly now.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:07 pm

I click on the missions icon and the new mission automatically shows up on the mission screen. Whatever I do after that doesn't matter because the mission is already there.
karenswoose

Postby karenswoose » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:47 pm

When farmerancher posts to the coop log his messages are posted twice, or three times. He's being very careful to press the send button only once. The last message he posted that showed up only once was back in July.
karenswoose

PreviousNext

Return to Test Forum