update bugs from Jolly Coop

This forum is solely used for discussions on updates on the Test Server.

Re: update bugs from Jolly Coop

Postby karenswoose » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:31 am

My question about mulberry leaves was where would they be in the inventory or the market. Would they be an intermediary ingredient, then, like pomace or whey? Also, are waterfowl eggs used in any recipes?
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:35 am

They will be in the fabrics inventory. yes the waterfowl eggs are in some recipes, you can check when searching recipes (make sure the * is on to see the recipes you don't have)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:43 pm

From Erna: Today I was making oil out of some aging sunflowers. I used up all the endurance for one player, then I changed players to make more. The player had 1000 endurance, the quantity of oil that came up was 303 using 999.9 endurance, but when I tried to make the oil, I got a message saying I didn't have enough endurance. So, I tried again to select the ingredients, and my sunflower number was down to 171 instead of the 474 it should have been. I was able to make 171 oil with no problem. Then, I checked the log to see if I could figure out what happened to the other 303 sunflower, and could find no explanation. I returned to the make oil screen and when I got to select ingredients, the 303 sunflower was back, so I made the rest of the oil.

from Farmerancher: I was breeding bees, and it was successful, but the population doesn't show a baby on the way, and the population is still 15/16. When I try to breed again, the message says that the hive is at it's maximum population. I logged out and then back in and the population still says 15/16 and when I try to breed it says the maximum pop. has been reached.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:57 pm

For Erna, it could be due to a change of farmer while the workshop recipe is opened.The skill bonus used were not updated properly that is why there was a lack of endurance message. It should be fixed now.

for farmerrancher, the Worker bee baby did not appear in the info screen, but it is indeed present. This should be fixed by now.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:02 pm

Thanks Moshu. Another question for you. A player won a new recipe and can't figure out how to redeem it. I looked around and can't figure it out either. In the old game, there was a special category, but there is no button for it. How do we find the new recipes to redeem?

Also, are we supposed to get log in cash gifts every day? Nitra says he didn't get it today, but has gotten it every other day.
Last edited by karenswoose on Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:24 pm

It's still in the inventory, it's the Star icon button
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:52 pm

Ok, here's a weird one. In my list of candy recipes, normally the recipes that I own have a colored icon next to them. This is true of all except the recipe for tangy fudge truffle. That recipe has the icon, but it is greyed out, not colored. Does that mean something?
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:29 am

It means the recipe is unshared, have yo tried clicking on that icon ?
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:53 am

Ah, thank you. I must have clicked it accidentally and not realized it.
karenswoose

Postby karenswoose » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:28 pm

Nicefarmer says that he cannot see the whole popup screens. He has to zoom out his screen to 67% in order to see the whole thing.

In the exchange board screen, the board shows 6 full trades, but the 7th trade is only 1/2 there. Then, on the next screen, the bottom 1/2 of the seventh trade shows. This is disconcerting. Is it possible to somehow keep the trades together so they show on one page or the other as whole trades?

Also, yesterday when I was writing messages in the coop log, they looked like they were there, but then if I went out of the coop screen and then back to it, the message disappeared. This also happened to another member yesterday. So far today it seems fine.

Grouping of ingredients still isn't great. When I go to the inventory and sort it by expiration, the items that don't expire are listed in a group, but within that group, everything is mixed up. For example, I will have 5 groups of spice, of different * quality and some that I gathered and some that were market bought. These spices aren't grouped together, they are distributed throughout the nonexpiring items list.
karenswoose

PreviousNext

Return to Test Forum