update bugs from Jolly Coop

This forum is solely used for discussions on updates on the Test Server.

update bugs from Jolly Coop

Postby karenswoose » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:51 pm

Some of my members can't access the forum, so they have asked me to pass along some problems they are having.
from Farmerancher:
1. Sometimes buy/sell transaction seem to go through, but they don't. When I buy something, I go to the inventory to check and the item is not there and the transaction is not listed in the log. The transaction number drops, however indicating that something happened. But if I log out and log back in, the transaction number is back up where it originally. (Note, this happened to me, Katee, also. However, the message verifying the sale did not show up either. Only the transaction numbers changed. When I logged out and back in again, the transaction numbers were back up to where they were before.
2. When I breed animal, if I have only 1 unbred adult female and 1 unbred adult male, the breed icon disappears and I can't breed them, even though I still have 1 empty spot in the barn.
3. There is no repeat action button for workshops anymore. That is one I use a lot, so this is a problem for me.
4. When I use SFP to swap tiles, there is no confirmation needed anymore, so I accidentally swapped my pig barn with another tile and then had to spend more SFP to swap it back. 10 SFP totally wasted.
5. When I use the dragged watering can to water, the amount of harness power goes up rather than down (start with 2400, use 1800 to water and end up with 4200 instead of 600. When I log out and log back in, the amount is corrected. Same thing happens when I use firewood to make meat products.
6. We can't search for recipes using a specific ingredient. I used that function a lot.
karenswoose

Re: update bugs from Jolly Coop

Postby Moshu-X » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:59 pm

1. You may have to wait for the confirmation message to pop up before trying to buy another produce, but I could include a loading icon if necessary (the lag could be due to so many reasons ... ).
2.The breeding should be solved
3.Repeat actions on workshops are back
4.I will add back the SFP. To cancel a quick action or the swapping of tiles, press spacebar or click on the cross on the right side of the game screen
5.Harness power shall decrease normally now, so as firewood when used in workshops
6.The search by ingredient is back in the Recipe tab
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:01 pm

Yay, thank you.

1. About the selling/buying, though. It's not that the confirmation message is too slow. The same thing happened to me, Katee. I waited a long time and got no confirmation. But something did happen because my transaction number went down. So there is definitely some kind of bug. Farmerancher says it happens to him every single time he tries to buy salt. He just posted a message that he can't buy or sell anything, so he is pausing his game. Other members of Jolly coop have had the same problems, although I think more intermittently. For me, it happens randomly. Not every time, but it has happened 3 or 4 times.

4. Also, while you can cancel the quick action key, there is no way to undo a quick action. I don't know how moving tiles works, but I think Farmerancher wanted to undo what he did when he found out it was the wrong thing.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:31 pm

I tried fixing the transaction issue, and managed to buy salt on his account ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:39 am

Thanks, I will let him know.
karenswoose

Postby karenswoose » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:54 pm

Farmerancher noticed that when you use something in a workshop that doesn't expire--say salt or firewood- there is an expiration date of -1.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:19 pm

The -1 should no longer appear ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:07 pm

Nitra has bought meaty ducks, 5 female and 1 male, all at 100% growth. But, he has yet to collect any eggs. When he clicks the egg icon, a message comes up that says "you collected" but doesn't say what he collected. The log says the same thing. He can't find any waterfowl eggs in his inventory. The addendum says he is supposed to get 1 egg per female. He has tried for 3 days now and hasn't gotten any eggs.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:51 pm

I tried fixing this, let me know if it still happens thanks ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:56 pm

Today he was able to collect waterfowl eggs; so far, so good. But, he also had a sickness and had to medicate his ducks. He then was able to collect eggs anyway. Is this a bug or a change?
karenswoose

Next

Return to Test Forum