new update

This forum is solely used for discussions on updates on the Test Server.

Re: new update

Postby Moshu-X » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:38 pm

Is it happening all the time?
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby NetteB » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Yes, but only when you have 7 of the same item. The workshop only displays the first 6 and the up and down arrows are greyed out. If you have more or less than 7 you can use the arrows to choose the ingredient. This is not just the dairy, I have tried it with a couple of other workshops and the same thing happens.

Today when I fertilised I noticed that my fuel was going down rather than harness power even though all tools are set to harness power. When I logged back in later my fuel was back and the harness power had gone down. I have just tried fertilising another plot and the same thing happened.

I second Karen's request to have the scroll bar back. At the moment we can go up or down a complete page but sometimes ingredients I want to look at are half on one page and half on the next. Before I could 'grab' the bar and slide it to exactly where I wanted it.
NetteB

Postby Moshu-X » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:20 am

The 7th item should show up. Fuel should go down as normal while fertilizing and i reduced the scroll speed when using the mousewheel while in the inventory.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby NetteB » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:00 pm

All items are now displaying in the workshop, thank you.

Haven't been able to check whether the harness power is going down as I have nothing left to fertilise but I did notice that fertiliser is now capped at 100% - Moshu, some bugs are good for the garden you know ;)

Today when breeding I noticed livestock all have O turns of age.

I see that the mouse wheel now goes up or down one item at a time so I was able to view on a single page all items about to expire that turn - my ocd thanks you. However to get to items in the middle of my inventory took 13 clicks of the arrow. Would it be a lot of work to put the scroll bar back between the arrows?

Love the mixing option. I've lost count of the times I've mixed 1* and 7* OW together by mistake!
NetteB

Postby Moshu-X » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:16 pm

Lol true some bugs are a blessing. It is a test server after all, let's see if the cap 100% will make the game unplayable ... or will it boost the market for high end fertilizers? For the inventory scrolling, i'll try and include the scrollbar later.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby NetteB » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:35 pm

Sorry Moshu, just a few more :roll:

After pruning using Quick Chores the quantity is not going up. You have to change farms or log out for the display to change.

When cleaning animals has the amount of manure you get been reduced? Today I collected just 57 7* manure from 9 barns, two of which have 6* livestock in them.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm just not understanding it properly. I have two special cocoa plants. One is on the main farm, no greenhouse but next to bees. Ideal temperature says 20 to 35 degrees and considering its -4 today's growth is 0.55%.

The second is in the valley, it's 5 degrees hotter and in an advanced greenhouse. Ideal temperature says -4 to 59 degrees and today's growth is 0.49%. Wouldn't the cocoa in the greenhouse and warmer temperature have the better growth?
NetteB

Postby NetteB » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:55 pm

And a few more,

Today I wanted to transfer some bees. The endurance needed was shown as 45 but each time 90 was deducted. You also have to reload the screen for the bees to show up in the other hive.

The angora rabbits do not produce any manure.

All my livestock are on optimum feed except the angora rabbits which have advanced organic feed. When a batch of optimum feed runs out say with the cows and I change to a new batch, the feed for the rabbits also changes to optimum.

Amount of feed available is still not going down as you move from barn to barn without logging out and back in again.

Will there eventually be more recipes using mulberry? I could find only one for the kitchen.
NetteB

Postby Moshu-X » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:53 pm

I cant seem to repeat the endurance bug while transfering, could it be due to change of farmer? Bees transferred should show in the info screen now.

I manage to get manure from the angora rabbits, make sure the coop is very dirty to be sure to have a higher chance to get manure. The feed quantity has been removed for now on the tile info screen, while i find a way to update it seamlessly.

Thereis just one Mulberry kitchen recipe for now, I'll add more in in a later update (kitchen, brewery, sweets ....)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby david1354 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:14 pm

"fertilizer is now capped at 100% "

If this is true....then you may as well do away with the December 1st fertilization..unless i am wrong..would the Greenhouse plus high quality fertilizer get me through winter without damage?
david1354

Postby Moshu-X » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:59 am

Damage from cold will be greatly reduced. A crop with 100% cold resistance during 12 turns with temperatures below zero(no wind) will theoretically get 16% lost, if you deduct the per turn reduction of 1, lost expectation will be 4% through a very cold winter.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Test Forum