Update Jul 13

This forum is solely used for discussions on updates on the Test Server.

Update Jul 13

Postby springbok7 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Hi Moshu,

I like what you did with the date/weather information since yesterday. Removing that block from the top of the screen means that on my laptop I no longer need to scroll down an inch in order to see all my farm :D Though I'm thinking that menu bar at the top could be a little narrower. It has quite a bit of blank space between the text and the top and bottom edges...

I'm wondering, how exactly does "auto" display work? When I pick that one, the farm is bigger than it is on 760x505, and the sides and bottom are off the screen or behind the ad. I've tried clearing cache and login/out, but that's how it is. Shouldn't auto be sizing according to the browser? Even when I have a double-taskbar, and the browser is sized for that, the game is displaying at the correct size for having a single-taskbar. It's not taking into account the lost few pixels. Hope that description makes sense LOL!

Oh, I just noticed the wind info is on the weather icon... you might want to consider making it darker or somehow more contrast against the weather icon, cause the windsock is almost impossible to see against the sun weather. if it were a rainy day it might be more visible... but even then I think it's likely to blend in too much.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Farmer Nerilka, at your service :D (Test, UK, US2)
springbok7

Re: Update Jul 13

Postby springbok7 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Bug report: when you look at the message log, the light background isn't loading, so you can't read the text.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

springbok7

Postby Moshu-X » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:46 pm

Auto display will try and fit the game to the browser window size, of course leaving some space for the ad to the right. The message log should display correctly now ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby springbok7 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Thanks! One more thing ;) could you add a background block like you have for username and password to the date/weather info section? It's very not noticeable as it is now :lol: (this would be on the front page)

springbok7

Return to Test Forum