Update june 16

This forum is solely used for discussions on updates on the Test Server.

Re: Update june 16

Postby Erna » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:26 am

springbok7 wrote:Also, it would be nice to have an 'X' to close the manual in the upper screen. Right now I have to click on rankings to be able to then close it...

I have? Nice big 'X'...

As far as the repeatbutton, for me it can be gone for everything besides the fishing, gathering and hunting. That's what it was meant for in the first place and I already did make a few mistakes by using the wrong one, like eating when just fed instead of continuing to hunt/fish.
But I could also take a second look before clicking again :lol:
Erna

Postby steve64-farm » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:19 pm

I also love the repeat button on fertilizer day!! :D :D
steve64-farm

Postby Erna » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:19 pm

How does it work on fertilizer day? You click the repeatbutton and then what, fertilizing the same plot or just a random one?
Erna

Postby steve64-farm » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:38 pm

You hit the repeat button and then the plot, but you don't need to confirm each time.
steve64
steve64-farm

Postby springbok7 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:02 pm

Found another bug: in the inventory popup, the mission items are no longer marked with the red dot. This is working from from the sell page, just the inventory popup seems to be broken.

And another sort suggestion: on the coop page, the listing of what plants are growing isn't sorted other than by type of plant (cereal, etc). That makes it difficult to find the plant you want to check. If that list was sorted by plant type then plant name, but not special bit, so like cherry would be trees: cherry, fast growth cherry, resistant cherry, etc together. Having the sort include the plant name would group all the varieties of that particular plant in one place. Though I'm almost tempted to ask if it's possible just to list "cherry" and when you click on cherry, you get every coop member who is growing some kind of cherry. Cause really, when we're looking at that list, we don't particularly care what variety of plant people have, we just want to know who has that plant and click through the list to see whose cherry tree will be ripe the soonest so we can beg our 100 cherries off them :twisted:
springbok7

Previous

Return to Test Forum