Update june 16

This forum is solely used for discussions on updates on the Test Server.

Re: Update june 16

Postby Erna » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Explorer works just fine, except for the market and exchangeboard you can't scroll down completely. We just checked it, you can see everything but it looks like you're missing a few rows.

I like these orange highlights though :D Thanks!

And yes, 1 more bug. Snugglemuffins is now on top of the cooperative ranking, that's not right! :mrgreen:
Erna

Postby karenswoose » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:07 am

Please, please get rid of the blurry background and the black market icon bar. They're making my eyes go screwy.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:17 am

Hmm i'll check on that Snugglemuffin dilemma, can't guarantee any results though :p Which version of explorer ?

As for the blurry background, well i'll try and reduce the blurr, i kind of like the effect, makes the menus stand out
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Erna » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:41 am

Moshu-X wrote:Which version of explorer ?

It's version 8 en 9, both
Erna

Postby ma2oc » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:55 am

Moshu-X wrote:As for the blurry background, i kind of like the effect, makes the menus stand out

+1, I think its a nice contrast and makes the market more a part of the game. The colors overall seem really nice. Clean and bright without being too childish. Of course that's kind of an artistic opinionated preference, but its my two cents for what it's worth.
ma2oc

Postby springbok7 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Moshu-X wrote:As for the blurry background, well i'll try and reduce the blurr, i kind of like the effect, makes the menus stand out

it is a pretty effect... BUT it's painful for those of us with headache issues. Pretty effects that are painful aren't going to encourage people to want to play... (sorry to be blunt).

One suggestion, is it possible to have menus sort by expiration? For example, when I pop up my food menu, there are multiple freshnesses of my aged smoked boar that are the same quality. I want to feed my workers from the oldest, but I have to search for it each time cause the list is always in a different order from the last time I fed the worker. This would also be nice on the workshop ingredient menus, to have each ingredient's listing sort by quality then by freshness, or just sort by quality if there is no freshness. That would make the hunt for the right quality of salt a lot easier =P
springbok7

Postby Erna » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:40 pm

springbok7 wrote:One suggestion, is it possible to have menus sort by expiration? .....This would also be nice on the workshop ingredient menus, to have each ingredient's listing sort by quality then by freshness

+1!!!!
Asked before, but maybe this time is the right time :D
At the moment ingredients are first sorted by homegrown, after that the time they are in inventory. As for stuff with no expiration, it is sorted only at time in inventory, that's why things like salt, sugar etc. look to appear randomly and you have to look twice before selecting.

As for the blurry thing, I can imagine people are having problems with this. I must say Moshu went over the hill in the past with his "blurry updates" but this time for me after 14 hours of work and thus being awake for 17 it's not stressfull to me. But as I said, it can be a pain for some.
Erna

Postby springbok7 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:58 pm

Moshu, thanks for the change on the market icon background :)

Karen, is the blurry better now? (I'm afraid I'm not in "migraine mode" right now so I can't tell if it's still too much)
springbok7

Postby karenswoose » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Thanks so much for the changes Moshu. The market is much better and the blur is a little easier too.

I hope it's ok for you too Springbok. I'm not in migraine mode right now either, but I think with the market changed for the better, the blur will be manageable.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:47 pm

The workshop and eat food menus should be sorted by freshness now ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Test Forum