new changes on test

This forum is solely used for discussions on updates on the Test Server.

Re: new changes on test

Postby Bugio » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Oh now i see it. I got confused cause in the browse recipe tab, in the drop down menu for ingredients it is listed as oil product instead of mill or intermediary.
The Comedy Barn Cooperative Leader
Bugio

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:40 pm

Anybody found anything else that is weird or buggy on test ? I might update the servers tomorrow or the day after.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby david1354 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I will tell my Members on USA1 to clear their caches the next few days. Looking forward to the new content.
Founder of We Feed The World, USA1 Server (Farmers of all levels welcome)
david1354

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:03 pm

You should be able to see the cocoa beans at the market after the next update :)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Erna » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:21 pm

If you deliver a mission this "Thank you" note keeps in sight. You have to close the entire window first before you can see the other missions. Not to bigga deal but anyway...
Beads available with great discounts!! Check out www.careforfeet.nl/english
========
Playing at test-server, if you need a good coop please send me, Erna, a message if you would like to join Jolly Coop :P
Erna

Postby Soonerland » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Moshu, like the newer tweaks to the TEST screens. The quick chore, speaker button & full screen mode buttons are taken out of the lower right corner & moved next to the valley/farm/mountain buttons. Also, the addition of the screen resolution & screen size buttons. Still getting used to the text changes though. Not bad, just different. :P
US1 - Soonerland - We Feed The World
Soonerland

Postby karenswoose » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:38 pm

I love the ability to pan out and see your whole farm. The new font is great too. The only trouble is that the sizing is different from the old font and so the spacing isn't right. Sometimes the end of the text gets cut off, or there isn't any space between columns (I noticed this last when looking at info about particular chickens in a coop.) Not a big problem, but I thought I'd mention it.
karenswoose

Postby Moshu-X » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:01 pm

There is more to come, apart from them homepage makeover, there will be a neat option that would make ffg farmer lives easier ^^ (by tomorrow i will update the test server). Oh and those screen res buttons are moving back to the bottom right :/
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Test Forum