Candra

For the public to speak with co-op members.

Candra

Postby Lessard » Sat May 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Hi Candra - Now that I can keep track of the conversation, Let's recap everything from the beginning of the negotiations. You sent me a list of 18 recipes. I could use 17 of them, I already have the other one. If we are limited on the number of trades we can do, than my first priority would be to acquire the recipes in red.
Semi Hard Goat Cheese
Fermented Mutton Sausage
Blackberry Cookie
Herbal Beer
Plum Cider
Reuben Pizza - I don't think we can trade for this item because Brined Cheese is not available
Four Cheese Pizza
Pizza Guscio
Blue Cheese Horse Roast
Horse Spinach Stew
Baked Crappie
Beer Batter Perch
Beef Lentil Stew
Ham Egg Scallop
Chicken Mushroom Pie
Herbal Chevon Meal
Braised Lamb Shanks
Happy Farming - Kren
Lessard

Re: Candra

Postby Lessard » Sat May 22, 2010 5:11 pm

I sent you my list and you indicated that you were only interested in my dairy, bakery, oil, and winery recipes (7 recipes total). They are:
Soured Goat Milk
Sour Cream
Lemon Meringue Pie
Pear Bun
Apricot Oil
Walnut Oil
Apple Cider

My list has grown since than and I have many more for you to choose from. Please go to the post in this public forum to see the full list of available recipes we now hold. I would like to accomplish as many trades as it is possible for us to do in one transaction. I have the ability to trade all of my recipes right now, except zuchinni pizza. But time is of the essense as some items are close to expiration, so the sooner we can pull this together, the better.

Regarding the ingrediants that you need to make your items, we have discussed garlic and onion. I have a total of 29 garlic and 16 onion that I will bring with me, you can use as many as you need to make your recipes. If there are any other ingrediants that you are unable to obtain, please send me a list as I may be able to procure them for you. The only thing I know for sure that I cannot get for you is Brined cheese for the reuben pizza.

Please repond here and give me an update on the recipes you would like from me and anything you need me to bring. If necessary, I can pop in to give you the ingrediants and than come back the next day to do the actual recipe trades. But I would like to coordinate a time when we are both online, so we can validate the transactions quickly. If we have a 12 hour time difference, than perhaps 9:00 would work well for both of us.

I look forward to your response and conducting business with you - Kren
Happy Farming - Kren
Lessard

Postby Candra » Sun May 23, 2010 12:30 pm

The recipe I dont own is:

Soft Goat Cheese
Soft Ewe Cheese

Hazelnut Oil

Lemon Liqueur
Strawberry Beer
Cranberry Beer
Rice Lager
Lemon Beer

Perry
Rose Wine
Sparkling Wine

I can choose 10 of above recipe right ? I prefer to get the alcohol(5) and winery(3) recipe for priority. and then, cheese(2) recipe. i have brewery, winery, and dairy workshop in my farm.
Candra

Postby Lessard » Sun May 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Hi Candra - Below is the list of trades we have already done (In Green) and the ones we still need to do:

1) Apple Cider for Blackberry Cookie
2) Strawberry Beer for Semi Hard Goat Cheese

3) Cranberry Beer for Beer Batter Perch
4) Rice Lager for Herbal Beer

5) Lemon Beer for Horse Spinach Stew

6) Perry for Blue Cheese Horse Roast
7) Rose Wine for Baked Crappie
8) Sparkling Wine for Beef Lentil Stew

9) Lemon Liqueur for Plum Cider
10)Soured Goat Milk for Chicken Mushroom Pie
11)Sour Cream for Braised Lamb Shanks

12)Soft Goat Cheese for Fermented Mutton Sausage
13)Soft Ewe Cheese for Herbal Chevon Meal
14)Lemon Meringue Pie for Pizza Guscio
15)Pear Bun for Four Cheese Pizza
16)Apricot Oil for Ham Egg Scallop
17)Walnut Oil for Reuben Pizza - I don't think we can do this one

Make a list of ingrediants you need and can't find on your own, I MAY be able to get them for you so we can complet the remaing ten trades :D
Last edited by Lessard on Mon May 24, 2010 7:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Happy Farming - Kren
Lessard

Postby Candra » Mon May 24, 2010 3:51 pm

for our reference:

Deal accepted with kreneelgm. 1 Braised Lamb Shanks (Candra) for 1 Sour Cream (kreneelgm)
Deal accepted with kreneelgm. 1 Blackberry Cookie (Candra) for 1 Apple Cider (kreneelgm)
Deal accepted with kreneelgm. 1 Semi Hard Goat Cheese (Candra) for 1 Strawberry Beer (kreneelgm)
Deal accepted with kreneelgm. 1 Beef Lentil Stew (Candra) for 1 Sparkling Wine (kreneelgm)
Deal accepted with kreneelgm. 1 Blue Cheese Horse Roast (Candra) for 1 Perry (kreneelgm)
Deal accepted with kreneelgm. 1 Chicken Mushroom Pie (Candra) for 1 Soured Goat Milk (kreneelgm)
Deal accepted with kreneelgm. 1 Baked Crappie (Candra) for 1 Rose Wine (kreneelgm)
Candra

Postby Candra » Tue May 25, 2010 3:26 am

Deal accepted with kreneelgm. 1 Beer Batter Perch (Candra) for 1 Cranberry Beer (kreneelgm)
Deal accepted with kreneelgm. 1 Herbal Beer (Candra) for 1 Rice Lager (kreneelgm)
Deal accepted with kreneelgm. 1 Horse Spinach Stew (Candra) for 1 Lemon Beer (kreneelgm)
Deal accepted with kreneelgm. 1 Plum Cider (Candra) for 1 Lemon Liqueur (kreneelgm)
Candra

Return to SFP Free Farming Public Chat