Blast from the past

If you to present yourself to the community, you are welcomed to do it here.

Blast from the past

Postby Wigginsmum » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:05 pm

Hi all - I used to play this game until a few years ago. I was leader of the TF Cooperative on the UK server, but it looks as if that co-op has died and at least some of the names have joined the Purple Carrot Collective. The sole remaining TF member is inactive so I don't think I can get back into that co-op. Anyway I remembered how much I used to enjoy this game, so I shall gradually get my farm going again and see where I end up. Hello to anyone who remembers me :)
Wigginsmum

Re: Blast from the past

Postby david1354 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:01 pm

Welcome back..you are one of the true founding Farmers of this game and your ideas for improvements are part of the game that will live on forever. If you start a Farm on the USA1 server, We Feed the World would consider it an honor to include you as a Coop Mate.
david1354

Postby Wigginsmum » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:14 pm

Thank you very much :) I was in a co-op on USA1 with Zeps a few years ago (in fact I had a farm on every server). I'll probably stick to the UK server for now while I relearn the game but should I venture over the pond, I will knock on your door :)
Wigginsmum

Postby Wigginsmum » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:02 am

Sigh. One farm's never enough and I'm now re-addicted in only 12 hours or so - started a USA1 farm + knocked on your door :)
Wigginsmum

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:23 pm

Welcome back Wiggins ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Wigginsmum » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Thanks Moshu - how's the yacht in the Bahamas? Have you seen my terrible old employee Manex recently? He's probably off somewhere chasing goats. I'm enticing old players back to the game, and looking forward to getting to know new people :)
Wigginsmum

Postby Moshu-X » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:35 am

Sold the yatch to pay the FFG servers :D Manex retired didn't you know, he's enjoying fishing along the river everyday, I'm sure he'll come back like you did ;)

The game slowed down quite a bit, there are so many farm games out there now :/
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Wigginsmum » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:27 am

None of the other games are as good as this one though :) Appoint me as your Public Relations Director, and we're in business. I'm busy gathering up the old crew on Facebook; several are coming out of retirement to play again. Can't believe you sold your yacht - I think you need a new toy. Howabout a ski lodge in the Aspens? A luxury chalet on stilts in Bora Bora?
Wigginsmum

Postby Wigginsmum » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:31 am

Quick question - where does boar meat come from? Is it something I can make from pig meat or do you have to hunt it from the hunter camp (hog)?
Wigginsmum

Postby Moshu-X » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:51 am

Boar meat comes from boars that you have hunted. Hehe, you are recruited ;) Most important, maybe you should continue the Ideas for the game thread, I'll try and make an FFG update for the end of the year if my other projects leave me enough time ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Next

Return to Present yourself