UPDATE 1.43 TEST SERVER

For official announcements concerning news and updates.

UPDATE 1.43 TEST SERVER

Postby Moshu-X » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi there virtual farmers, Update 1.43 is now on the test server for testing. Here is a list of new stuff and changes, and don't forget to submit any bugs through the forum or through in game thanks ;)

New lands for sale and new buildings

>Around your farm you should be able to purchase new pieces of land. On the top the land is referred to Road side land, on the right side of your farm there shoud be 2 pieces of Forest land and below your farm, the River has 2 pieces of land to acquire.

>A Warehouse and/or a Restaurant could be built on the Road side land. A Warehouse could greatly boost the storage capacity of your farm, when it is upgraded it could replace the storage capacity of up to 3 Storage Silos. A Restaurant could enable you to combine one drink, issued from your Winery, Brewery or Beverage Workshop, with a dish coming from your other workshops to form a Set Meal. A 3rd dish could be added to the set meal after enabling the Hearthy Meal premium through SFP. The set meal could then be consumed by your farmers. There is an upgrade to the Restaurant which would enable your farmer to have 4 meals a turn instead of just 3. Each set meal has a price that you could set within a price range. When your farmers consume a set meal from your restaurant it is free. Your Restaurant could be used by your Coop friends and your Neighbours but they'll have to pay the price that you entered for each set meals, and you could have set meals for a certain price in their restaurants too.

>A Gatherer Camp and/or a Hunter Camp could be built on Forest land. These camps would enable you to gather/hunt a precise item/wild-animal in the forest. The dificulty is increased while using these camps, but they are upgradeable to enhance the chances of gathering/hunting something.

>A wharf and/or a Water Mill could be built on the River land. A wharf has a similar role as the Hunting Camp, except it is used to catch a precise fish. Upgrades are also available to enhance the fishing chance while using the Select Fishing action. The Water Mill has a dual function, it could replace your Windmill when there is no wind, but it does not have any equipment or technic upgrades. Most importantly the Water Mill could irrigate your land to eradicate drought damage by maintaining the humidity at a certain level. There are upgrades to the Water Mill to increase the minimum percentage of humidity of each piece of land that is irrigated. A well irrigated farm will reduce the endurance usage for the watering action. To irrigate a piece of land, you'll have to purchase the Water Mill and upgrade each piece of land you want to irrigate.

Neighbours and Avatars

>Neighbours are your Cooperative friends and the players that you sponsored. You could click on the Neighbour button when you are logged into the game to view them.

>A certain number of Neighbours of a certain farm level is necessary for you to purchase the new forest, road side and river buildings, so make sure you invite family and friends to play with you.

>While in the Neighbour interface you could sort your friends by online status, Coop membership and status and those that have restaurants.

>Neighbours with restaurants will have a food button next to his avatar, click on it to see what Set Meals he has for sale.

>You could invite a Neighbour to your Cooperative while in this interface, you could write to them and you could visit their farms by clicking on the appropriate buttons.

>You start out with a random avatar, you could modify it in the Employee interface or click on your active farmer avatar on the top left of the game to quickly access his skills.

About Workshops

>As mentioned before, there is a new workshop called the Beverage Workshop which essentially make non alcoholic beverages like milkshakes, juices and smoothies. This worshop is available from Semipro level and onwards.

>A new skill comes with this workshop, it is named Beverage Making.

>A new set of accomplishment and a few beverage making challenges are thus available.

>A new recipe is available for the Organic Workshop.

New SFP options

>The SFP interface is now separated into categories

>The Advanced Workshop and Extra Mission premium options now cost 20SFP and would last 30 days instead of 15 days.

>A Premium Pack is available to activate all premium options, it is even cheaper than activating each premium one by one.

>3 extra money options are available and 2 of them has a percentage bonus.

>A Mystery Beverage Recipe is also available for purchase.

Miscellanous

>Food in the Eat food menu is now sorted by endurance

>In full screen mode, a Z option to quickly view important actions to do on your farm. The button is next to the Full screen button.

>The option screen has been separated in sub sections to make it less confusing. You could enter a secondary email just in case the email you registered with is no longer in use.

>A 'mated' icon is visible while browsing your livestock.

>Seasonal fertilization and bad weather reports now show on the right turn and not one turn in advance.

>2 new decorations are available at the market, a white christmas tree and a sleigh :)

>Harnessing animals having a quality star rating below your current harnessing accomplishment's level will no longer score any points fo the said accomplishment.

>A Cooperative could accept more members per level.

>Generally the game interfaces has been modified. It is darker now and less strainful for the eyes ;) The tool interface has been enlarged to show more tools.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Re: UPDATE 1.43 TEST SERVER

Postby springbok7 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Hi Moshu,

First of all, thank you very much for all your hard work. The new interface look takes a bit of getting used to but overall I like it. With one exception. The avatars. They take a long time to load... like minutes in some cases... And honestly I really don't like them :( Could we have the option of disabling them please?

Also, I am not sure how I feel about the whole "you need X number of neighbours to get ~". There's a reason I play this game for a long time and not farmville. I hated the neighbour junk on farmville. It drove me crazy. PLEASE don't do that here. It also ruins things for those of us who want to play solo, essentially excluding them from an entire section of this update. The whole point is to keep people in the game, not find ways to restrict them to the point that they'll quit out of frustration (which I'm guessing is a problem at "higher" levels as people need more time etc to play properly etc)

I like the idea of being able to see neighbours farms, and the restaurant idea is very nifty, but I am pretty against the idea of requiring a certain number of friends of certain levels in order to be allowed to buy anything. Very, very against that idea. I can go on ad nauseum if necessary as to why I think it's a very bad idea, but hopefully what I've already said is all that's necessary.

I like the new workshop... and LOVE that new organic recipe :D Thank you thank you for that one!!!

Thanks again for the hard work, and I really hope you are able to take into account what I said about the avatars and minimum level/neighbours as well.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Farmer Nerilka, at your service :D (Test, UK, US2)
springbok7

Postby Moshu-X » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:38 pm

There was some erroneous code that slowed the loading of the avatars. It should be corrected now (clear cache if necessary). As for how they look, yeah they are not the prettiest avatars in the world that's for sure, they may be upgraded in future.

Like all games, FFG need new players constantly or it will die out. There are a whole lot of farm games out there and competition is heavy so the cost for advertisement is getting excessively expensive. Facebook games do very well as they tap into the social network to get new players for a fraction of the cost of classic advertisement. There is more to the neighbourhood idea that could be developped, like more interaction between players, between the farms and maybe shared Coop land ... but most importantly it could help to grow or maintain the number of players so the game could go on.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby springbok7 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Yes, I am aware of how hard it is to keep players and maintain a stable base, it's a sad fact of gamer-life these days that many ppl have the attention span of a two-year-old :? I wonder if it would be better to just remove the level requirement, and keep the numbers, on the neighbours-required-for-certain-things requirement... that would then not be penalizing someone in a small coop where one person is semipro while everyone else is experienced or lower....

And YAY on the avatars. ;) you'll notice i didn't comment on their look, just on the loading speed LOL! I know how hard it is to make "pretty" pictures of that type.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Farmer Nerilka, at your service :D (Test, UK, US2)
springbok7

Re: Dear Moshu......I´m a woman

Postby menchu » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Hi...dear God the winds and snow..... Moshu....... I wnat to say you I´m a woman.....grandmother woman.....90-60-90 :lol: ---woman .......pretty woman :lol: ....... latinamerincan woman....... I love you too.......my Moshu...... please change my avatar....... Thanks for your hard work... :D :D
menchu

Postby ma2oc » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:30 am

Moshu-X wrote:Like all games, FFG need new players constantly or it will die out. There are a whole lot of farm games out there and competition is heavy so the cost for advertisement is getting excessively expensive. Facebook games do very well as they tap into the social network to get new players for a fraction of the cost of classic advertisement.

I've certainly tried advertising on FB. Any ideas as to other ways to creatively advertise? I'd love to find ways to get others to join. It's a really great game, I just have a hard time finding those who are even willing to give it a shot.
US2, Seven Diamonds Cooperative
ma2oc

Postby Soonerland » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Moshu-X wrote:As for how they look, yeah they are not the prettiest avatars in the world that's for sure, they may be upgraded in future.

I don't know how you knew, but my avatar looks eerily like me! :lol: Any upgrades you can do for me to make me look better, my wife thanks you, my mom thanks you, heck everyone would thank you!! LOL!!! :lol: :lol:
US1 - Soonerland - We Feed The World
Soonerland

Re: UPDATE 1.43 TEST SERVER Traduction Français

Postby bernard » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:13 am

UPDATE 1.43 serveur de test

Publier UNE Réponse

Message du premier ministre non lu • 14 messages • page 1 sur 2 • 1 2

UPDATE 1.43 serveur de test

nominale Moshu-X »Mar Déc 13, 2011 21:30

Salut là agriculteurs virtuels, mise à jour 1.43 est maintenant sur ​​le serveur de test pour les tests. Voici une liste de choses nouvelles et des changements, et n'oubliez pas de soumettre des bogues via le forum ou par l'intermédiaire de jeu grâce à la vente des terres nouvelles et de nouveaux bâtiments > autour de votre ferme, vous devriez être en mesure d'acheter de nouvelles pièces de terrain. Sur le dessus de la terre est renvoyé à la terre côté de la route, sur le côté droit de votre ferme, il sera Shoud 2 morceaux de terres forestières et en dessous de votre ferme, la rivière a deux morceaux de terre à acquérir. > Un Entrepôt et / ou un restaurant pourrait être construit sur ​​le terrain côté de la route. Un entrepôt pourrait grandement augmenter la capacité de stockage de votre ferme, quand il est mis à jour il pourrait remplacer la capacité de stockage allant jusqu'à 3 silos de stockage. Un restaurant pourrait vous permettre de combiner un verre, émis à partir de votre Winery, brasserie ou un atelier de boissons, avec un plat en provenance de vos ateliers pour former un repas ensemble. Un plat troisième pourrait être ajoutée à la farine de jeu après l'activation de la prime de repas Hearthy travers la SFP. Le repas du jeu pourrait alors être consommée par vos fermiers. Il ya une mise à niveau vers le restaurant qui lui permettrait d'avoir votre fermier 4 repas par tour au lieu de seulement 3. Chaque repas ensemble a un prix que vous pourriez mettre dans une fourchette de prix. Lorsque votre agriculteurs consomment un repas ensemble à partir de votre restaurant, il est libre. Votre restaurant pourrait être utilisé par vos amis et vos voisins Coop, mais ils auront à payer le prix que vous avez entré pour chaque repas ensemble, et vous pourriez avoir mis des repas pour un certain prix dans leurs restaurants aussi. > Un camp de Gatherer et / ou d'un camp Hunter pourrait être construit sur ​​des terres forestières. Ces camps vous permettrait de collecter / chasser un élément précis / d'animaux sauvages dans la forêt. La difficulté est accrue tout en utilisant ces camps, mais ils sont évolutifs afin d'améliorer les chances de collecte / de chasse quelque chose. > Un quai et / ou un moulin à eau pourrait être construit sur ​​les terres du fleuve. Un quai a un rôle similaire à celui du camp de chasse, sauf qu'il est utilisé pour attraper un poisson précis. Des améliorations sont également disponibles pour accroître les chances de pêche tout en utilisant l'action de pêche sur Sélectionner. Le moulin à eau a une double fonction, il peut remplacer votre moulin quand il n'y a pas de vent, mais il n'a pas l'équipement ou des améliorations technique. Plus important encore le moulin à eau pourrait irriguer vos terres pour éradiquer la sécheresse en dommages maintenir l'humidité à un certain niveau. Il ya des améliorations au moulin à eau pour augmenter le pourcentage minimum d'humidité de chaque pièce de terre qui est irriguée. Une ferme bien irriguées réduira la consommation d'endurance pour l'action d'arrosage. Pour arroser une parcelle de terrain, vous aurez à acheter le moulin à eau et mettre à niveau chaque morceau de terre que vous voulez pour irriguer. Voisins et Avatars > Les voisins sont vos amis coopératives et les joueurs que vous parrainé. Vous pouvez cliquer sur le bouton voisin quand vous êtes connecté au jeu pour les voir. > Un certain nombre de voisins d'un niveau de certaines machines agricoles est nécessaire pour vous d'acheter la nouvelle forêt, en bord de route et les bâtiments du fleuve, alors assurez-vous inviter famille et amis à jouer avec vous. > Alors que dans l'interface Neighbour vous pouvez trier vos amis par statut en ligne, l'adhésion à la Coop et de l'état et ceux qui ont des restaurants. > avec des restaurants voisins aura un bouton alimentaires à côté de son avatar, cliquez dessus pour voir ce qu'il a Set Repas à vendre. > Vous pouvez inviter un voisin à votre tout coopératif dans cette interface, vous pouvez leur écrire et vous pourrez visiter leurs fermes en cliquant sur ​​les boutons appropriés. > Vous commencez avec un avatar aléatoire , vous pouvez le modifier dans l'interface des employés ou cliquez sur votre avatar agriculteur actif en haut à gauche du jeu pour accéder rapidement à ses compétences. propos Ateliers > Comme mentionné précédemment, il ya un nouvel atelier appelé l'Atelier boissons qui font l'essentiel non alcoolisées boissons comme le lait frappé, du jus et des smoothies. Ce Atelier est disponible à partir du niveau SemiPro et au-delà. > Une nouvelle compétence est livré avec cet atelier, il est nommé Rendre les boissons. > Une nouvelle série de réalisations et de faire une boisson quelques défis à relever sont donc disponibles. > Une nouvelle recette est disponible pour le bio Atelier. Nouvelles options de la SFP > L'interface SFP est maintenant séparé en catégories > L'Atelier avancé et Extra options premium coûtent désormais Mission 20SFP et durerait 30 jours au lieu de 15 jours. > Un Pack Premium est disponible pour activer toutes les options haut de gamme, il est encore moins cher que l'activation de chacune des primes par un. > 3 options de l'argent supplémentaire sont disponibles et deux d'entre eux bénéficie d'un bonus de pourcentage. > Une recette Boisson Mystère est également disponible à l'achat. Divers Alimentation> dans le menu de la nourriture Manger est maintenant triée par l'endurance > En mode plein écran, une option Z pour afficher rapidement des actions importantes à faire sur votre ferme. Le bouton est à côté du bouton Plein écran. > L'écran d'option a été séparé en sous-sections pour le rendre moins déroutant. Vous pouvez entrer un e-mail secondaire au cas où le courriel que vous avez enregistré auprès n'est plus en usage. > A 'accouplés' icône est visible pendant la navigation de votre bétail. fertilisation> Saisonnier et des intempéries rapports affichent désormais sur le virage à droite et pas un tour à l'avance. > 2 nouveaux décors sont disponibles sur le marché, un arbre de Noël blanc et un traîneau > animaux Exploiter avoir un nombre d'étoiles de qualité en dessous du niveau de votre réussite exploitant actuel ne sera plus marquer de points pour l'accomplissement dit. > Une coopérative pourrait accepter plusieurs membres par niveau. > En général, les interfaces de jeu a été modifié. Il est plus sombre maintenant et moins strainful pour les yeux L'interface de l'outil a été agrandie pour montrer plus d'outils.
bernard

Postby Panzerfaust » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:43 am

I noticed that challenges are now rewarding all kinds of recipes, instead of just cooked food.

Experienced Winter Dairy Challenge rewards Brined Cheese
Veteran Winter Dairy Challenge rewards Goat Sour Cream
Experienced Winter Feed Challenge rewards Chestnut Flour
Veteran Winter Feed Challenge rewards Oat Xtra Feed
Etc…

So I was wondering if that’s a bug or an intended change? It’s not documented in the list of changes.
Panzerfaust

Postby Soonerland » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Panzerfaust wrote:I noticed that challenges are now rewarding all kinds of recipes, instead of just cooked food.

Experienced Winter Dairy Challenge rewards Brined Cheese
Veteran Winter Dairy Challenge rewards Goat Sour Cream
Experienced Winter Feed Challenge rewards Chestnut Flour
Veteran Winter Feed Challenge rewards Oat Xtra Feed
Etc…

So I was wondering if that’s a bug or an intended change? It’s not documented in the list of changes.

Nice change :) Did go back & check since you said that & noticed a feed, mill, & bakery recipe. Now, if only that new OW recipe would show up soon! 8-)

What I have noticed for the past few turns since the new update is there hasn't been a recipe associated with a mission. The missions I'm seeing are for my current farming level (amateur). Don't know if that is a bug or not or just the way its coming up in the algorithm. Anyone else notice any changes in the missions/challenges??
US1 - Soonerland - We Feed The World
Soonerland

Next

Return to Announcements