UPDATE 1.41 LIVE SERVERS

For official announcements concerning news and updates.

Re: UPDATE 1.41 LIVE SERVERS

Postby Wigginsmum » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Z still doesn't hide my greenhouses. I've got all the animation etc on the lowest possible settings, livestock back inside, but maybe my computer just can't cope with my farm.
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Pressing z works. Could you see the quick chores menu? Make sure you got focus on the game. Click on something in game then press z.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby tired_today » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:09 am

I found if you don't have any crop in your greenhouse. "Z" doesn't hide the greenhouse. As soon as I planted a crop in it. "Z" would then hide the greenhouse.
tired_today

Postby springbok7 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Moshu, could you please list what changes you made to the recipe names? We track our recipes and the name changes are confusing the heck out of us :(
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Farmer Nerilka, at your service :D (Test, UK, US2)
springbok7

Postby Moshu-X » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:53 pm

There was an error in the recipe naming. It should be corrected now.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby springbok7 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Moshu-X wrote:There was an error in the recipe naming. It should be corrected now.

Hmm, I'm still seeing the same recipe name.... Pumpkin Pie is now called Sweet Pumpkin Pie and requires honey... was that the only change?
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

springbok7

Postby Moshu-X » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:49 pm

There was 2 Pumpkin Pies, one of them is now like you said the Sweet one from the bakery.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby springbok7 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Moshu-X wrote:There was 2 Pumpkin Pies, one of them is now like you said the Sweet one from the bakery.

Ah I see, so we have now Sweet Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Honey Pie... though both are kitchen recipes, not bakery.

I had another question: what is going on with the market sort on US1? It seems like every time I look at the fruit or veg screens, things are in a different order.... Pears were in the middle... then middle of top half, and then bottom of the list... and now it's back to the old sort order.... Oh and it's not just fruit/vegs. The cereals are all weird too, wheat at the bottom instead of top, etc. If they are listed in whatever order gotten from the db, can you just do an order by name asc? At least then it would always be in the same order....

EDIT: US2 is also affected by this.

springbok7

Postby kuszai » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:04 pm

i have a mission with broccoli cheese soup in french server. when i browse the recipe, there are 2 broccoli cheese soup recipe and both have different ingredient.

agree with springbok7, market items are not well sorted. it is difficult when searching any product at market, because of problem mentioned by springbok7. however, work fine on french server.
kuszai (fr) - Green and Bio
kuszai

Postby boredboy » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Also, it would be great if you explain about the temperature fluctuation in the game. It seems that temp rise and temp plunge happens earlier than usual. But this was not mentioned in your info, so most of us did not expect this and have to suffer cereals growing over the winter :( But please, explain a bit about this now...
boredboy

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements