UPDATE 1.41 LIVE SERVERS

For official announcements concerning news and updates.

UPDATE 1.41 LIVE SERVERS

Postby Moshu-X » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:03 pm

>Pressing ‘z’ will hide greenhouses and show crops that are harvestable.

>Effects of Cold and Drought Damages on crops have been reduced by half.

>Livestock will still perish if they are not watered and/or fed, but they will last longer without water or food.

>When the farm is hibernating, items will no longer rot.

>An Auto-Hibernation option is available through SFP. This option will automatically set your farm on hibernation if you do not login before the 2nd, 3rd, … turn of absence. This will last 30 days/turns.

>Transferring animals from barn to barn will cost 100endurance instead of 10.

>A Quick Chores menu is now available. By pressing the ‘x’ key or through the main game menu, you’ll be able to Water and Prune all crops, Feed, Clean and Water all Livestock rapidly. This will be helpful for players who have very large farms.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Re: UPDATE 1.41 LIVE SERVERS

Postby 1MissGuided » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Server is running grand so far!!! Woohoo love it! I also love all the new features very nice indeed...Overall wonderful job...now go get some sleep and nurishment (real food). Thanks!!!
1MissGuided

Postby ljevtich » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:18 pm

On the first page, it is showing the Next Turn in 0
So I still can not get into the game! This is on US1 Server.
Laura Jevtich
Laura-n-Sasha.com
United Cooperative - US Server
ljevtich

Postby Wigginsmum » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:49 pm

I can't hide the greenhouses on my UK farm. I deleted the cookies for the UK server; is there something else I should do?
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

Postby Tami » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Asia server is still down. Time to next turn is still stuck at 0 and I can't log in.
Councillor of Woodlands Coop (Asia)
Tami

Postby Moshu-X » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:57 pm

For some it will take a little longer to be able to see the new servers. The next turn will be stuck until tomorrow so as to make sure everyone could tend to their farms before tomorrow night.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Zeps » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:01 pm

Moshu-X that quick chore addition is like the best thing since chunky peanut butter or sliced bread, the farm was such a pleasure today, to get those tasks out of the way and then spend the extra time plotting what to do or where to go. Your my hero, ( please note, being a hero is not a high paying job, so you will problably notice very little diffrence in your day to day life)

Great update, and glad to have the ole ball and chain back. Thanks for all the effort getting things up so soon!!!!
Zeps

Postby jncarriere » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Absolutely thrilled with the quick chore button took a few seconds to just click the buttons.The only change I don't understand is why you made it 100 endurance to move animals.One of the reasons I have two cow barns is for breeding and being able to move my cows over.Still very happy with the changes.Also it's taking a long,long time on the test server and it even stalls after 15 minutes.
jncarriere/leader/o.g.c./test server member crazy crack pots/
beat or flog a dead horse, to attempt to revive a discussion, topic, or idea that has waned, been exhausted, or proved fruitless.
jncarriere

Postby Johnnyapples » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Moshu-X wrote:>Pressing ‘z’ will hide greenhouses and show crops that are harvestable.
>Effects of Cold and Drought Damages on crops have been reduced by half.
>Livestock will still perish if they are not watered and/or fed, but they will last longer without water or food.
>When the farm is hibernating, items will no longer rot.
>An Auto-Hibernation option is available through SFP. This option will automatically set your farm on hibernation if you do not login before the 2nd, 3rd, … turn of absence. This will last 30 days/turns.
>A Quick Chores menu is now available. By pressing the ‘x’ key or through the main game menu, you’ll be able to Water and Prune all crops, Feed, Clean and Water all Livestock rapidly. This will be helpful for players who have very large farms.

This is one of the best updates yet IMHO. Now I can hibernate on my next vacation without timing it with the summer harvest of cereals if the following is true.
Question: >When the farm is hibernating, items will no longer rot.< Does this mean the days to expiration will be frozen at the point when hibernation took place and does it also mean that products like wine and cheese will not continue to mature while in hibernation?
"Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a thousand miles from the corn field." Dwight D. Eisenhower

A founding member of "We Feed the World". Farm name johnnyapples. Counselor.
Johnnyapples

Postby Faruhar » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:41 pm

I've been able to sign on for 2 days. On neither days have my points reset so I can keep playing.

When is this going to be worked out? I'm on US server 2.
Faruhar

Next

Return to Announcements