UPDATE 1.41 TEST SERVER

For official announcements concerning news and updates.

UPDATE 1.41 TEST SERVER

Postby Moshu-X » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:45 pm

This update 1.41 is currently on the test server. If you find anything odd, please message me ingame through the contact form or by posting on the test forum.

>Pressing ‘z’ will hide greenhouses and show crops that are harvestable.

>Effects of Cold and Drought Damages on crops have been reduced by half.

>Livestock will still perish if they are not watered and/or fed, but they will last longer without water or food.

>When the farm is hibernating, items will no longer rot.

>An Auto-Hibernation option is available through SFP. This option will automatically set your farm on hibernation if you do not login before the 2nd, 3rd, … turn of absence. This will last 30 days/turns.

>Transferring animals from barn to barn will cost 100endurance instead of 10.

>A Quick Chores menu is now available. By pressing the ‘x’ key or through the main game menu, you’ll be able to Water and Prune all crops, Feed, Clean and Water all Livestock rapidly. This will be helpful for players who have very large farms.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Re: UPDATE 1.41 TEST SERVER

Postby springbok7 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Thank you thank you thank you for also moving the log/till button down to the bottom of the plot menu. VERY nice update!
springbok7

Postby Einstein » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Moshu-X wrote:>A Quick Chores menu is now available. By pressing the ‘x’ key or through the main game menu, you’ll be able to Water and Prune all crops, Feed, Clean and Water all Livestock rapidly. This will be helpful for players who have very large farms.

This option allows to schedule the actions to be realized with various employees?
Einstein

Postby Zeps » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:05 pm

I have found very little discussion abou this latest update, and Moshu suprised me with how quickly he got this update up so I had put my test farm on hibernation status for 30 days.

My biggest question for those who can use their test farm, how does the quick chores work, do you pick the employees that will tend to the crops and livestock, or does it automatically start with the number one employee on your list and burn through his endurance, and then to the next employee etc etc etc. I like many I am sure have certain employees who do certain chores and have become very proficient in those chores, I would hate to waste those employees watering and then be left with less proficient ones to make feed, bake or mill cereals etc.
Zeps

Postby Moshu-X » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:20 pm

you select an employee as usual, then click on one of the quick chores, and the employee will use as much endurance as necessary on the task.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Zeps » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Thanks Moshu-X 11 more days, if it is still only on the test server, and I will play with the new changes, and then if I see any problem I will post it
Zeps

Postby Marole » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Moshu-X wrote:you select an employee as usual, then click on one of the quick chores, and the employee will use as much endurance as necessary on the task.
And what happen if the task requires more than the employee endurance (for example, if I have so much fields that it needs more than 1000 endurance to water all of them?)
Marole

Postby Moshu-X » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Then not all fields will be watered. You'll have to feed or select another employee to finish off the job.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Einstein » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Thanks Moshu
Einstein

Postby ibangali » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:20 am

Moshu-X wrote:
>A Quick Chores menu is now available. By pressing the ‘x’ key or through the main game menu, you’ll be able to Water and Prune all crops, Feed, Clean and Water all Livestock rapidly. This will be helpful for players who have very large farms.

This really a great helpful menu, it's save lots of game time. Only problem is if you have any field ready for harvest then harvest first that individual field then use water all crops option from chores menu; unless you will loss some endurance by watering the field you are going to harvest.

Moshu-X wrote:>An Auto-Hibernation option is available through SFP. This option will automatically set your farm on hibernation if you do not login before the 2nd, 3rd … turn of absence. This will last 30 days/turns.

Its also make happy those who using SFP and need some unwanted break.
I thought Moshu could bring "PUSHING" system. Like, when a player log out after finishing his/her day's/turn's all farming work then every thing could push until the player login next day or day after ... or so on.

Thanks Moshu. Can't wait to see on US servers.
ibangali

Next

Return to Announcements