UPDATE 1.46 TEST SERVER

For official announcements concerning news and updates.

UPDATE 1.46 TEST SERVER

Postby Moshu-X » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:28 pm

UPDATE 1.46 Coming to the Test Server by tomorrow.

It was hard to get back to coding on the farm after all this months, but I did managed to get through with a few updates. Hope you'll enjoy them soon on the other servers ;)

Buildings:
Crude Oil has been discovered in the Valley and Raw Salts in the Mountains!
Added a Salt Mining Building. Raw Salt could be mined from this building, it could only be built on Mountain tiles.
Added a Food Refinery where Raw Salt could be refined into useable Salt.
Added an Oil Pump where Crude Oil could be extracted, it could only be built on Valley tiles.
Added an Oil Refinery where Crude Oil could be refined into useable Fuel.
Beware these buildings and their associated upgrades are extremely expensive, they are for the high en players.

Accomplishments:
Added Crude Oil Extraction accomplishments.
Added Raw Salt Extraction accomplishments.
Added Crude Oil Refining accomplishments.
Added Food Refining accomplishments.

Skills:
Added Harvest Crude Oil Skill.
Added Harvest Raw Salt Skill.
Added Oil Refining Skill.
Added Food Refining Skill.

Crop:
Added a Sugar Cane crop in the Tuber/Bulb/Stem category. They are extremely fragile against cold and need alot of hot weather and water in order to grow.

Recipes:
Sugar Cane could be processed at the Food Refinery and will yield Sugar and Molasse.
Sugar Cane could be used in the Beverage Workshop and will yield Sugar Cane Juice and Bagasse.
Salt and Fuel recipes are default recipes. Refining Salt will also yield Feed Supplement, useable in some Organic Feed recipes.
Added a few Rum recipes for those thirsty Farmers out there!
Added some Organic Feed recipes. They are stronger than the Optimum Organic Feed!

Main Menu:
Added a listing of your farm assets, just like in the cooperative screen, but accessible through the main game menu.

Farm decorations:
Santa is coming to your farm with some garden gnomes, you could get them at the market for a very unreasonable price!
Some butterflies could be purchased with SFP. They are solely for decorating purposes but they are really cute!
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Re: UPDATE 1.46 TEST SERVER

Postby Willi123 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Nearly all new features needs land bought by SFP. For me not interesting at the moment.

The listing of your farm assets is a nice feature.

One "Bug" I found with the update: The background on missions display is too light. You can't see check marks on the mission items (white mark on white ground). Could you change this please. Maybe give the marks another color because I like the kighter background.
Willi123

Postby Moshu-X » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:48 pm

THe backgrounds are still work in progress, they'll be lighter indeed, dark is so depressing! :)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby karenswoose » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:24 pm

Well, not to nitpik, but the black was an update that not all of us liked. If I remember correctly, before that, the color scheme was green and yellow--soothing and upbeat colors to look at, easier on the eyes and more fitting for an agrarian setting-- a much more pleasing color scheme all round. ;)
karenswoose

Return to Announcements