A change from farming ...

For official announcements concerning news and updates.

A change from farming ...

Postby Moshu-X » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:08 am

Hi farmer gals and boys, as some of you know, I've been working on a new game for quite some time now, about one and a half years. It was tough, long and frustrating, and I couldn't take care of the farm game. But I managed to finalize a playable version of the game, it is called Dungeon Raider. Basically, you build a dungeon and explore other player made dungeons in a heroic fantasy setting. It was supposed to be a simple dungeon crawler game, but as usual I got a bit ambitious and added a thousands of feats, skills, spells, character statistics and player configurable quests, dungeons, 15 different character classes from Warrior, Diviner to Fiery Evokers, and possible to multiclass, over 20 over playable races from Elves, Orcs to even Gnomes and Goblins ... etc etc

It is not farming, but will at some point have elements of farming, like planting magical herbs and mushrooms to make potions ;) So if anyone is interested to Beta test the game, here is the URL:

dungeonraider.net

the facebook page:

facebook.com/dungeonraider

Do not forget to Like the facebook page of the game ;) As for FFG, I'll try to bring an update for Christmas, fingers cross !!! Continue to have fun guys ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Return to Announcements