UPDATE 1.1 LIVE SERVERS

For official announcements concerning news and updates.

Re: UPDATE 1.1 LIVE SERVER

Postby shkkf » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:18 am

Most of the update is effective, except for a few things related to the new fame.

I for one am now at -10 fame. This because I employed a new worker early in the game to keep me a steady flow of cash on fishing. (which was almost a lvl 4 whoopee!) Now I spend 2000 of my cash on my house in order to get this extra employee which costed me alot! Especially when one is a beginner.

But with the update, I lost my person becuase I did not have 10 fame. Now I am at -10 fame, and wasted 2000 cash for something that does not provide me anything becuase of the update?! This is a little annoying and no restarting a farm becuase of this is a little overreacting especially since I got a few crops to harvest soon.

Just a shame I loose 2000 cash for nothing. :p

About the SFP, so a person can send these to another one am I correct? Well that is going to make up for alot of errors on my behalf. hehehe

Greets and Merry Christmas (Chanouka) and a nice New year
Ooh look at you little vegtable.. Now you grow up quick and fast. So you'll become strong and big like your dad and your dad's dad... And your dad's dad's dad.
shkkf

Postby ljevtich » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:13 am

Thank YOU Moshu-X for such a lovely Christmas Gift on the Test Server - you really are a great programmer! Thank you for making such a fabulous game, you helped me learn quite a bit about virtual farming and I had been searching for such a game to play. You made my day and my holiday even better. Hope you and your family (both virtual and real) have the most awesome Christmas ever!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Laura Jevtich
Laura-n-Sasha.com
United Cooperative - US Server
ljevtich

Postby jncarriere » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:51 am

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Moshu and thank you so much for the fantastic Christmas Gifts your the greatest.
jncarriere/leader/o.g.c./test server member crazy crack pots/
beat or flog a dead horse, to attempt to revive a discussion, topic, or idea that has waned, been exhausted, or proved fruitless.
jncarriere

Postby Moshu-X » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:43 am

Welcome and Merry Christmas ;) Enjoy the pudding :P
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Zeps » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:05 pm

Yes Virginia there is a Santa, and the rest of the year he hides the reindeer in the barn, and runs a farm operation.

Thanks Santa!!
Zeps

Postby ljevtich » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:18 pm

WOW just opened the US Server Present -THANK YOU Santa/Moshu! This is the BEST online game I have ever played (and that is saying quite a bit!) Thank you again!
Laura Jevtich
Laura-n-Sasha.com
United Cooperative - US Server
ljevtich

Postby MeekahPooh » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:42 pm

What a lovely Xmas surprise I found when I checked in this morning--how did you know my size?!?!

Thank you, Moshu!
MeekahPooh

Postby boredboy » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:52 am

ljevtich wrote:WOW just opened the US Server Present -THANK YOU Santa/Moshu! This is the BEST online game I have ever played (and that is saying quite a bit!) Thank you again!

Moshu knows how to keep a veteran enjoy FFG more.... $8000 cash and some cooked food whoppeee :D
boredboy

Postby boredboy » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:54 am

Wigginsmum wrote:Yes I really like the endurance calculator - means I can put down my desk calculator. The results aren't exact but they're good enough for me.

Agree, but sometimes the endurance calc gets buggy .... it calculates the endurance consumption for my main farmer instead of my employee when my employee is going to do an action......
boredboy

Postby Wigginsmum » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:24 am

Oh that's a shame, BB - I haven't seen that myself.
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements