UPDATE 1.1 LIVE SERVERS

For official announcements concerning news and updates.

UPDATE 1.1 LIVE SERVERS

Postby Moshu-X » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:42 pm

Cooperative recipes
> Recipes earned by the members of a cooperative are now shared among the cooperative. Cooperative members no longer need to do a direct trade within the cooperative to get the recipe.
> By default, the recipes a set to be shared, to cancel the sharing of a particular recipe, open up your inventory, and click on the ‘un-share’ button while browsing through the recipes.

Inventory
> Press the ‘n’ key or click on Inventory in the main game menu to open your inventory.
> You can browse through all the items you possess. Click on a category of product.
> Some products have recipes, in that case, click on the book icon or the recipe button to see the recipes available to you. Basic recipes will have an asterisk sign, shared recipes from other members will have a Co-op symbol and recipes you possess will have a share/un-share button.
> Farm decorations could be removed, stored and moved next to your house by clicking on the appropriate buttons.
> There is a Special category available for some special items. More info will be available later on for this category.

Farm Decorations
> A farm decoration is being tested, it could be bought in the market under the Farm Decoration category.
> When bought, these decorations will be placed next to your farm house. Click and hold the mouse to move it around the farm.
> Click on the small arrow beneath the decoration to rotate it.

Missions
> Mission fame bonuses were reduced except for the beginners.
> Mission items in the market and in the inventory will have a special red icon. Note that freshness and quality of the mission item are not taken into account, so you still need to be careful when selling items linked to one of your missions.

Workshops
> While making a product in your workshop, you now can see the amount of endurance used.
> By default, the quantity to produce will match the max amount that the currently selected farmer could do.

Livestock
> On the livestock info bar, click on the zoom button to view the list of animals and their stats in the coop or barn.
> You could also see extra details on the current feed for your livestock in the info bar, mouse over it to see the stats of the feed.
> The basic feeds for beginner players are now random. It could be basic corn, oat, wheat…

Crops
> On the crop info bar you can now see the quantity of expected yield.
> Pruning will lower the expected loss by a fixed value of 15 instead of 75%.

Employees
> 10 Fame is needed to employ.
> Firing an employee will now cost 4 turns of salary instead of 8.
> When an employee leaves your because of unpaid salary, you will loose 10 Fame and 10%.

Finance
> You will be able to see the amount of money spent and earned during the current turn.

Messaging
> You now can send SFP to other players with the in game messenger! While writing a message, a SFP icon is available. Click on it and enter an amount of SFP to attach to the message.

Newbie tips
> Most buttons and elements will open up a newbie tip window.
> This beginner tips could be deactivated and reactivated in the Option screen.

Other
> When adding a building, mouse over the buildings to add for some extra information, a sort of description (only in English for now).
> The basic recipes for each workshop are now viewable in the manual in the Workshop chapter.
> Players who are in your contact list or in your cooperative will have a green icon next to their name if they are online.
> Some minor icon changes in the market for self made products, recipes…

Bug corrections
> Fixed some endurance usage bugs on certain actions like Buying land, Medicating animals.
> Fixed the bug where you could only view 7 of your ingredients while using a workshop.
> Resistances from fertilizers not stacking. Note that Bonus Growth never stacked and would replace the current bonus if it is superior.
> Farm protection is now enabled after a farm reset.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Re: UPDATE 1.1 TEST SERVER

Postby mimilajoueuse » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:26 pm

petite réaction à chaud : avec le traducteur pas très pratique de tout piger :roll: ....mais quel boulot! beaucoup d'améliorations pour faciliter le jeu, merci

la seule chose qui me chiffonne c'est le bandeau jaune dessous, il me dérange plutôt
mimilajoueuse est le nom partagé sur le forum par mayalabeille(fille) Band of Boulets et miniemouse (mère) La Ruche d'oc /fr.
mimilajoueuse

Postby Zeps » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:11 am

Christmas trees was a nice touch!! Seems the upgrade was again flawless, nice!!!

I am guessing there was a problem with mission bonus fame?? Obviously something I have not run into yet. But I am finding more and more missions that I cannot accept, so guess I will just have to grow my farm bigger so I can see what that problem is or get more fame personally or in our co-op. Shrug, not sure what that is about anyway.

Good job on a flawless update, thanks for your hard work!!
Zeps

Postby BeanGreen2 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:04 am

Agreed, a nice round of applause is certainly due Moshu! And you may laugh, but the Christmas tree is what just may make me buy some SFP to support you. :) Keep up the good work! (And Merry Christmas!)

-Bean
BeanGreen2

Postby jncarriere » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:09 am

Mission bonus was discussed in the french forum and not here unfortunately.I agree that I don't have a problem with mission bonus either as I hardly ever get it anyway.I love the updates Moshu thanks and am grateful about the SFP being sent in the in game message.Makes it much easier for me now to spread my Christmas cheer.
jncarriere/leader/o.g.c./test server member crazy crack pots/
beat or flog a dead horse, to attempt to revive a discussion, topic, or idea that has waned, been exhausted, or proved fruitless.
jncarriere

Postby Nance » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:44 am

Je n'ai pas eu le temps de tout voir. J'aime quand on va au marché qu'on peut voir les produits qui font partie de la mission, alors on n'est pas toujours obligé de vérifier une tonne de fois pour être certaine de pas les vendre sans faire par exprès. Mais la barre orange qui apparait toujours en bas pour tout et rien, je trouve ça un peu inutile...
Donne un poisson à quelqu'un, il mangera un jour, apprends-lui à pêcher, il mangera toute sa vie.
Nance

Postby Wigginsmum » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:17 am

I haven't really explored this yet, and I'm sorry my first comment isn't positive (no doubt many of my subsequent ones will be), but please can we lose the orange bar that blocks out the bottom of the screen?
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

Postby Varcah » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:32 am

Oh I agree - the orange bar is very annoying!

Not meaning to be negative about the update as a whole, Moshu - looks good so far. Thanks for paying attention to all these things! :D
Varcah

Postby Zeps » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:36 am

That annoying orange box can be turned off, its an option, newbies tips or something. If you two were newbies, you would not find it annoying, but your old set in your ways types, welll...you know.
Zeps

Postby Wigginsmum » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:43 am

Yep that's done it - click on the Options button and turn off Beginner's Tips.
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

Next

Return to Announcements