UPDATE 1.45 TEST SERVER

For official announcements concerning news and updates.

UPDATE 1.45 TEST SERVER

Postby Moshu-X » Thu May 30, 2013 10:52 pm

Hello farmers! I've added some extra language opions for the game on the Test Server (the manual is still in english). It's auto translated by google so there must be a whole bunch of errors, but it's better than nothing. Here are the languages recently added:

Deutsch
Español
Português
Italiano
Polski
Român
Türk
Русский
Indonesian

If anyone out there is still interested on helping translating the game or correcting the above listed translation, please contact me here. I've made a tool to make life easier during the translation process, it would greatly help. I would trow in some SFP for those willing ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Re: Game Translations on TEST Server

Postby Moshu-X » Fri May 31, 2013 3:57 pm

Added these languages today:

Chinese
Hindi
Arabic
Lithuanian
Latvian
Bulgarian
Greek
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Re: UPDATE 1.45 TEST SERVER

Postby Moshu-X » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:03 pm

Made a new homepage with less cluttering and less page transistions. As you have noticed the game resolution or screen sizes and zoom could be accessed directly from the game. There is a new mode for the game screen size that should scale the game to fit to the browser screen. The full screen mode could make use of this new screen size, please do try it out ^^

The most important change is that auto hibernation is now free, so when you could not manage to log into the game for more than 24 hours, your game should go atomatically into hibernation. The auto-hibernation will end when you log in to the game. The other main addition is the ability to repeat some of the actions in the game without going through all the menus for each tile. The last 5 actions you did should reappear in the bottom menu of the game and would contain one of two types of icon. The pointer icon enables you to reuse the action on another plot of land and the refresh icon enables you to redo the action on the specific plot of land (mainly on fishing, hunting and gathering). And lastly, the Watermill could replace the Windmill and Oilmill.

As usual, let me know if you find any bugs ;)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Zeps » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:05 am

Your the best, just keep this game going, and truthfully I think this last update both the auto hibernate and the repeat action button takes the grind and frustration right out of the game, I used the repeat buttons today, it was so great I ate everything in my pantry so I could gain endurance so I could do all those little things I was putting off because of all the time and clicking it used to take.

I even fertalized a few plots that were tilled but had not had anything growing on them in many months!!!

When the word gets out about these two changes, I suspect some of the old timers that have left will be back, I also suspect it will help hold on to more of the older players, players who have gained experienced and semi pro but for some reason just fade away.

I for one, while never leaving the game, had cut back on the productivity of my farm due to the time it was taking to click all the buttons, and had a period where I could not log in for a few days ( first time ever on USA1) and loss all my employees, which really was quite a demoralizing event as they had all been with me since the first day I hired them some many years ago. I about have the new employees whipped back into shape, and now do not have to fear loosing them, and with the repeat button I can also get my farm back up to full speed.

I will be buying some more of that land in the warmer zone, too, just hate to see it sitting there all overgrown with grass and bushes!!
Zeps

Postby newpie09 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:55 pm

Hey Moshu, I love the repeat button, great feature!! I am in the same boat as Zeps, will keep playing and contributing as long as game is enjoyable to play.

My findings and suggestions:
1. Not sure if it is just me, but seem games takes longer to load than before. Sometimes freezes a bit.
2. So as far as the game screen size works good on main page but when i go the marketplace literally 1/2 the screen is replaced by adds now on the bottom. It unfortunately makes the font smaller it seems and harder to read. Is it possible to place the bottom adds on the right side of the marketplace window. From what I can tell the width (background) can be squeezed in quite a bit and add space can be used on side. This way you have more vertical length and hopefully larger font.

That is about it, on a side note I did get caught in a glitch for some reason. One of my teammates were exchanging 50 red pyment and it just dissapeared. Then in another trade around same time the watermelon country wine somehow took over red pyment maturation stage and turned to 29 turns. So obviously something occurred there.

Thanks Moshu for the great work your doing.

newpie
Leader of Tequesta Hillside Farms Co-Op (US 1 Server). [b]Currently Recruiting !!![/b] In Game Message Joe_Veggie if you would like to join. I will send you link to forum and get you on your way to farming.
newpie09

Postby Moshu-X » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Thanks guys. It's weird, performance is way better for me, loading faster and better mouse response. As for the fonts, there is a possibility to zoom in your browser or modify font size in the browser options.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby newpie09 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:05 am

Thanks for quick reply, performance seems to be better now, maybe it was my bandwith at the time. I tried messing around with fonts, seems to only affect "Sell Your Products" statement. So the list and headings are still in small font. I played with the zoom, works great in the Marketplace, but then when get back to Farm screws up the view, cuts off top and bottom even if I set it to 50% zoom.

Wanted to let you know, thanks Moshu.
Leader of Tequesta Hillside Farms Co-Op (US 1 Server). [b]Currently Recruiting !!![/b] In Game Message Joe_Veggie if you would like to join. I will send you link to forum and get you on your way to farming.
newpie09

Return to Announcements