UPDATE 1.44 TEST SERVER

For official announcements concerning news and updates.

Re: UPDATE 1.44 TEST SERVER

Postby Keen » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:56 am

@ Erna:

Have you actually made it?? I know how to make it, but I don't see the recipe when I am at my oil mill!! Is this only me that is not seeing it? Or am I so totally wrong??
If there is someone who has made the cocoa butter I would like to know?
I am getting really frustrated now, and I don't even want to make cocoa butter!
Keen

Postby Willi123 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:14 pm

@Keen: You should find the recipe of Cocoa powder in Windmill and its subproduct is cocoa butter. But you need a sweets workshop to make "Roasted Cocoa Beans" from the cocoa beans first or buy thm on the market. And of course grow and harvest the Cocoa Plant :-)
Willi123

Postby Keen » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Thanks Willi, now I finally see. I was confused because when I looked for it, it showed up under oil products on the browse recipe list, so I looked under oil recipes...
All other by products, like pomace and whey, are under intermediair.
Pfeww, now I can sleep well tonight ;)
Keen

Postby Erna » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Moshu-X wrote:Workshops and Recipes
-When combining different ingredients of different quality, a warning message would appear

Don't count on this one!!!!!! |I just ended up with a looooooooooot of 6* Salt because I packed 150 6* with a bunch of 7*.......... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Edit:
I just saw the warning happens only at the workshops, I thought it would be in inventory as well....
Beads available with great discounts!! Check out www.careforfeet.nl/english
========
Playing at test-server, if you need a good coop please send me, Erna, a message if you would like to join Jolly Coop :P
Erna

Postby Planter » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:12 am

Hi guys, ive tried a few times to post in the normal forums, i seem to never get approved, so thought i'd try here, if anyone wants to relay my questions that would be great.
I just had 2 concerning new content, would moshu be putting in differant wind speeds for mountains and valleys as from normal land?
And will he put a cap on amount of tonic that can be bought in 1 turn, due to it not using a meal slot, this gives a huge advantage to someone in a challenge with plenty of real money spare, especally a challenge that mainly uses endurance.I bought a new block in the valley for 20 sfp to try it out, now all the prices say 30sfp, does it keep going up in price every time you buy 1 ? Otherwise i love the changes :D
Thanks
Planter

Postby Soonerland » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:34 am

Moshu, just noticed that no recipes show up from the inventory screen. When I am on the main farm page & hit the inventory icon. When I click on "sweets" tab the "recipes" tab is absent. Also the little red recipe icon in the main inventory screen is absent next to the "sweets" tab.

p.s. will also post this as a bug in the forum.
US1 - Soonerland - We Feed The World
Soonerland

Postby ma2oc » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Planter wrote:I bought a new block in the valley for 20 sfp to try it out, now all the prices say 30sfp, does it keep going up in price every time you buy 1 ?
Thanks

Would be curious to know if this is the case. I might be interested in buying some land but it would be good to know the price beforehand
US2, Seven Diamonds Cooperative
ma2oc

Postby Erna » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:02 am

Planter wrote:.....And will he put a cap on amount of tonic that can be bought in 1 turn, due to it not using a meal slot, this gives a huge advantage to someone in a challenge with plenty of real money spare, especally a challenge that mainly uses endurance.....

I don't think you have to worry about this the endurancething is not new, you can buy the Stew for 1000 endurance each already and there is no way you can beat that with regular things you can make by yourself.
If there are people willing to use a lot of SFP for challenges they would have done it anyway already by buying TheLuxeHeavenly Stew, 3000 extra endurance per worker for $3 each.The tonic costs more for the same endurance, 1500 SFP ($15!!!!) I really don't think people will use this to win challenges. I consider it as a good option if you have used every mealslot and forgot to do something.
Beads available with great discounts!! Check out www.careforfeet.nl/english
========
Playing at test-server, if you need a good coop please send me, Erna, a message if you would like to join Jolly Coop :P
Erna

Previous

Return to Announcements