UPDATE 1.44 TEST SERVER

For official announcements concerning news and updates.

UPDATE 1.44 TEST SERVER

Postby Moshu-X » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:16 am

About Hay
-The quantity of Hay harvested from crops has been further reduced by half
-Hay has been removed from the Gathering action

Livestock
-Sheeps have now a countdown in turns on when they could be sheared
-When changing feed for your livestock, organic feed will have a special logo to distinguish them from the normal feed

A new Crop and Workshop
-The cocoa tree has been imported to the game! With it's challenging temperature growth range, who would be able to correctly grow it ?
-A sweet worshop should be able to transform these cocoa beans into some treats (Semipro)

Workshops and Recipes
-When combining different ingredients of different quality, a warning message would appear
-An alphabetic shorcut to recipes has been added
-Recipes could be added to a Favorite list
-New recipes for Oil Mill, Mill and Meat workshops which are linked to other recipes in the Sweet Workshop

Missions
-Slight modification of the mission interface. It will now indicate if you have the recipe for the mission objet before you accept the mission.
-Missions are slightly more difficult on Professional level and onwards (extra mission items).

Messaging and Coop logs
-A send to all in your friend list is now available, a send to all Coop members is possible
-A log of messages from a same player could be accessed
-Coop chat logs and normal coop logs has been separated

SFP
-New SFP offers giving 10 percent to 20 percent extra SFP
-The first purchase of SFP will only grant 50% extra SFP
-SFP Toro Tonic available for purchase which grants 200 endurance without using a meal slot.
-Mystery Sweet recipe is also available for purchase.

New SFP activated land
-A Valley has been discovered and temperatures there are higher than usual
-High in the Mountains, a few plots of land with colder temperatures are available for cultivation
-The maximum number of plot of land per level applies in these new area too

Beginner Level
-Selective Breeding removed from the tutorial
-Missions at Beginner level are restricted to chicken eggs, chicken meat, bones, and cereals.

Miscellanous
-the Z key will now allow to see if the land could be fertilized
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Re: UPDATE 1.44 TEST SERVER (Coming Soon)

Postby Soonerland » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Great job Moshu! I think these are some great upgrades & a big THANK YOU for integrating some of the ideas posted by various farmers. :D

Moshu-X wrote:-When combining different ingredients of different quality, a warning message would appear

I know this one change alone will save me some unique vocabulary words. :oops:
US1 - Soonerland - We Feed The World
Soonerland

Postby Ladybug8712 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:13 am

What workshop do you use to make coccoa butter and coccoa powder? These items are needed to make chocolate in the sweets workshop.

Also where are the new tiles for the mountains and valleys? I don't see them on the test farm.
Ladybug8712

Postby NetteB » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:17 am

Like the new update

Found cocoa powder under windmill but haven't seen a recipe for cocoa butter yet.

If you buy a plot in one of the new areas will you be able to switch a crop from the main farm?
NetteB

Postby Willi123 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:03 am

@Ladybug8712: Cocoa powder is made in Wind mill. Cocoa powder is a subproduct of it.
You will find the new plots by selecting one of the 3 regions (marked with different temeratures) at the bottom of the screen.

But I have another question: Is the new land only available by SFP?
That would be a reason for me to leave.
Willi123

Postby Keen » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:19 pm

The cocoa butter recipe is missing, I think. It shows in the browse recipe section under oil recipes, but when I look there it doesn't appear.
At first glance it looks good to me and I can imagine that Moshu wants to earn some extra coins. Think of what great fun we have, we can spend a few bucks.
But if I would spend 20 SFP for every tile, I think that is a bit too much :roll:
Keen

Postby steve64-farm » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Not sure how the new toro tonic will effect the challenges. If you can take unlimited amount it may make it lopsided for the farmers that don't use SFP. If it is a once a day thing or has some limitation it may just be a perk for those who do, and a little extra loot for our creater to keep improving the game. I also would be dissapointed if the extra tiles were only available with SFP. It would be a shame to have to change the name of the game from Free Farm Game to Inexpensive Farm Game. Looking forward to seeing these changes on the other servers as I don't have time to tend to 2 farms so I don't have a test farm.

steve64
[size=150]United Farmers[/size] (UK server) are [color=#FF0000][b]taking applications[/b][/color]
Contact Me [url=?.freefarmgame.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9341]f[/url] for more information.
[img]http:?.moograssfarms.com/skin/fashion_mosaic_green/images/fashion_mosaic/farm.jpg
steve64-farm

Re: UPDATE 1.44 TEST SERVER

Postby tired_today » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:05 am

Anyone find where you make corn syrup? I've looked but haven't found it yet.

Cocoa butter is a subproduct of cocoa powder ( What I think willi123 was trying to say) made in the windmill.
tired_today

Postby Keen » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:02 am

Corn syrrup is made in beverage workshop, cocoa powder is made in windmill, cocoa butter should be made in oilmill according to the browse recipe section. If you go to browse recipe and click on the list to see what you can make of it, it is right there, but when you look under oil recipes it is not.
At least I can't find it, or am I going completely blind?? :geek:
Keen

Postby Erna » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:03 am

Keen wrote:..cocoa butter should be made in oilmill according to the browse recipe section. If you go to browse recipe and click on the list to see what you can make of it, it is right there, but when you look under oil recipes it is not.
At least I can't find it, or am I going completely blind?? :geek:

If you have the Sweetsshop you can make Roasted CocoaBeans, than process them into CocoaPowder and the subproduct for this is CocoaButter. So you can't really make it, just get it :P

For me I am pretty happy with the new update, except maybe for the new interface for missions because you have to click a few times more. But I quess I will get used to it.
As far for the SFP for the new lands, I don't mind. I think it's allright to make some money with this game. Everybody who plays here knows it's the best kind of farming game, big and with a lot of possibilities. And for those who refuse to use SFP than don't, it's not that you NEED the new plots it's an OPTION.
Beads available with great discounts!! Check out www.careforfeet.nl/english
========
Playing at test-server, if you need a good coop please send me, Erna, a message if you would like to join Jolly Coop :P
Erna

Next

Return to Announcements