RECRUITING NOW - Please read before applying

Post your application here.

Re: RECRUITING NOW - Please read before applying

Postby Namara » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:21 pm

Hi Collective,

I'm a Veteran farmer. My farm is a big wineyard, with a lot of grape and fruit trees. I have also a beehive, a brevery, and an oil mill, to make essences for the brevery.
I have 891 fame, 3 workers, and a lot of money to progress and grow, and I need 5 more competitors in the 43th Veteran Winery Tournament to win it.
I'm looking for a working, and active coop. I hope the Purple Carrot Collective it is.

Thanks,
Namara
Namara

Postby Missymuffet » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:13 pm

Hi Namara,
Thanks for your application.
When your membership has been approved you can post a message on the ingame coop page to ask for the participants you need.
I've sent you a PM. You will find it if you click on the '1 new message', (top left hand side of the forum page, inbetween 'user control panel' and 'View your posts').
Please read through it and let me know if you agree with the guidelines, and then I will validate your membership.
Thanks,
Missymuffet

Postby Ologhai » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:35 am

Hi Coop :)
14 turns played - so I would say I am starting my journey.
50 fame and amateur status right now.
4 fields - Corn(24%),Rice(19%),Garlic(77%) and 1 empty.
Silo, Coop(7 chicken) and new addition - Windmill.
One employe.
.. and i am planning to buy Bakery.
I am looking forward to play with you guys :)
Cheers!
Ologhai

Postby Missymuffet » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:56 am

Hi Ologhai,
Thanks for your application. I've sent you a PM. You will find it if you click on the '1 new message', (top left hand side of the this page, inbetween 'user control panel' and 'View your posts').
Please read through it and let me know if you agree with the guidelines, and then I will validate your membership.
Thanks,
MM
Missymuffet

Postby diliscip » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:45 am

I am beginner and I want to join your cooperative. I Do not know how to play and I would appreciate any help in learning the game. My farm has 28 fame, three fields and a chiken coop ...
Diliscip
diliscip

Postby Chamas1 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:48 am

Hi, i am Chamas. I am new to this game. I've got 46 fame and I'm active every day. I like doing missions. I have 3 fields, silo and chicken coop. First i want rise fishing and gathering to 25, and in future want to have best quality animals.
Chamas1

Postby Chamas1 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:38 am

Hi, i am Chamas. I am new to this game. Have 46 fame and active every day. i like doing mission. I have 3 fields, silo and chicken coop with 3 chicken. first i want to rise fishing and gathering 25 lvl, and in future have best quality animals.
Chamas1

Postby Missymuffet » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:48 am

Hi Chamas and Diliscip,
Hi,
Thanks for your application. I've sent you a PM. You will find it if you click on the '1 new message', (top left hand side of this page, inbetween 'user control panel' and 'View your posts').
Thanks,
Missymuffet

Postby diliscip » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:12 am

thanks ... I read your message and I agree with him... :P
diliscip

Postby Dravon » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Hi all,

Been absent from this game for quite a few years due to a few "small' changes in my life. Like getting a full time job, getting maried, becoming a father... but I'm back and I really hope I'm able to join the PCC again to have a good time working on all the challenges, missions and having a good laugh.

Greetz Hajé
Dravon

PreviousNext

Return to Purple Carrot Collective Applications