RECRUITING NOW - Please read before applying

Post your application here.

Re: RECRUITING NOW - Please read before applying

Postby Balomba » Tue May 21, 2013 8:33 pm

I have read and agree to all the conditions . I'm Pro with 5500 Fame. I'd appreciate if you can approve my request. Tx
Balomba

Postby Missymuffet » Wed May 22, 2013 9:23 am

Hi Balomba,
Thanks for joining the forum to apply. Yes, I want to get you into our coop as soon as possible. I've sent you a PM. You will find it if you click on the '1 new message', (top left hand side of the forum page, inbetween 'user control panel' and 'View your posts').
Please read through it and let me know if you agree with the guidelines, and then I will validate your membership.
Thanks,
Missymuffet

Postby SeaHawk » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:25 pm

Hi,

My farm level is Amateur, Fame of 97 and 217 turns played.
Currently I have only grains and Fruits doing Oil and starting next Year turn to be making wine.
Long term goal is wine and organic fertilizers/pesticides. I am willing to help the Co-Op where possible and is online everyday.

Regards
Jim
SeaHawk

Postby Phyo » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Hi, I'm Phyo. I'm newbe in this game.

I'm amateur, 63 fame, silo, chiken coop, 3 plows

I really glad to find an active corp with nice people and I want to join to you :D
Phyo

Postby Missymuffet » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:40 am

Hi Phyo,
Thanks for your application. I've sent you a PM. You will find it if you click on the '1 new message', (top left hand side of this page, inbetween 'user control panel' and 'View your posts').
Please read through it and let me know if you agree with the guidelines, and then I will validate your membership.
Thanks,
Missymuffet

Postby UPLB » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:57 am

Hello
My farm level is amateur, 40 fame, can have 50 more fame after 17 turns since that is the start of a certain mission I accepted.
8 lands for corn plant, a silo and house. No livestocks
I will focus at first in cereals since that is the most profitable commodity at my current level then after I accumulate the desire amount of money then I will slowly incorporate fruit crops to my farm since i will focus on winery and brewery later on the game but i will build those buildings even my trees are not yet fruiting since I also plan to buy fruits or other fresh produce in the market if there is provided that its a 7 star produce to have the highest possible earnings thus its a buy and sell business.

may you accept my application, thanks :D
UPLB

Postby Animal236 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:22 am

Hi Purple Carrot Collective,

Currently have 4 half grown cereal crops sown, a silo, and chicken coop.
Looking to build livestock sheds in the future and different workshops with a few crops and fruit/nut trees on the side and just generally level up and gain more fame by completing more missions.
Currently only on 25 fame but have two missions which will be completed soon boosting me up to 40.
I don't use SFP!!

Cheers!
Animal236

Postby Missymuffet » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Hi to UPLB and Animal236,
I've sent you both I've sent you both PM on the forum. You will find it if you click on the '1 new message', (top left hand side of the forum page, inbetween 'user control panel' and 'View your posts').
Thanks,
Missymuffet

Postby blhlls » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:55 pm

(Playing as karenswoose-took over someone else's farm on this server)

Hi,

I am a professional level player interested in joining you. I am a daily player who regularly completes missions, and is always willing to assist others complete their missions or win challenges. My farm includes most workshops and animals, though no sheep. I plan to add some. I generally try to grow plenty of grain to feed my animals with extra for missions or other players in need. I also try to make an adequate supply of optimum feed to keep my cows at 7* to ensure a plentiful supply of high quality milk. I also try to maintain a supply of organic fungicide and pesticide sufficient for myself and to help others. I have some valley plots purchased with SFP, but have no problem committing to playing without further such expenditure as I generally would not do so. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my bees to produce higher quality bees. I am very interested in joining others in moving forward, and getting to the point where the additional features of the game are available to be explored.

I would like to join you all in enjoying and advancing in the game.
Regards,
Karenswoose
blhlls

Postby Missymuffet » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:12 pm

Hi Karen,
I've sent you a PM. You will find it if you click on the '1 new message', (top left hand side of the forum page, inbetween 'user control panel' and 'View your posts').
Thanks,
Missymuffet

PreviousNext

Return to Purple Carrot Collective Applications