RECRUITING NOW - Please read before applying

Post your application here.

Re: RECRUITING NOW - Please read before applying

Postby Missymuffet » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:28 am

Hi 4hamaenner,
You sound like you will be ideal for our coop.
I will send you a PM which details how the coop is run. You will find it if you click on the '1 new message', (top left hand side of the forum page, inbetween 'user control panel' and 'View your posts').
Please read it and let me no if you have any questions.
If you are happy then I can validate your membership.
Missymuffet

Postby marios13 » Thu May 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Hi,

My name is Marios and i am farmer marios13.
I have all the animals that the game has(7 Star), almost all workshops, and advanced tools. I use only organic feed for my animals, use only organic pesticides and fungicides to my crops, and heal my animals with organic medicines. In other words my farm has always been and with continue to be organic.
I have 6 farmers working in my farm and they have really good skills.
I have lots of greenhouses and produce my own feed. I also have lot's of nut and fruit trees.
I love missions and challenges.
I won't put any money in the game (it is freefarmgame isn't it??) and i don't care if anyone uses SFPs.
I have 14730 fame (currently no. 14 on the board) and i am staying a little bit more to the professional level in order to win as much challenges (semipro) as i can before moving to the master level.

I like helping other coop members to win their missions and challenges, but i don't like other farmers controlling my farm activities. However i am open to suggestions.

I believe that we will all benefit by accepting me.

Thanks,

Marios

PS: forgot to mention that in real life i studied Agriculture and i grow vegetables in my back yard. I also have 3 hens and i collect their eggs everyday :)
marios13

Postby Missymuffet » Thu May 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Don't worry, nobody will try to control your farm activities, and I'm sure you will enjoy being a member of our coop as we all try to help eachother with missions etc.
I will PM you the coop guidelines which will explain how the coop is run on Monday when I will have returned from holiday.
Missymuffet

Postby Triam » Sat May 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Farm name Triam

Veteran, 1630 Fame

Sheep, Goats, Cows, Chickens all on Enriched Feed (and all 4*)
Oil mill, Windmill, Meat Workshop.

Not a lot of land, but all organic.

I'm happy to help other people with missions, but it tends to be on a first come, first served basis. I'm not much at challenges, but I'm happy to post minimum for other people. You're also more likely to get a rapid response from an IG mail than from a forum one.
Triam

Postby Missymuffet » Sat May 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Thanks for your application.
I've sent you a PM. You will find it if you click on the '1 new message', (top left hand side of the forum page, inbetween 'user control panel' and 'View your posts').
Please read through it and let me know if you agree with the guidelines, and then I will validate your membership.
Missymuffet

Postby Bracken » Sat May 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Name Jay or Bracken. Farm name Deffiz. I mailed you before, ig.

Semipro with 3224 Fame and not likely to level any time soon. I keep rabbits and chickens, and focus mostly on my kitchen. I also have an organics workshop, a meat workshop and a windmill. I make and use my own organics for fertilser and pesticide, but I only cure, not prevent.

My three permanent crops are olives, tomatoes and blueberries.

My UK farm is a secondary one, behind my US2 and test farms, so gets less attention, but I'm generally happy to help with whatever needs help if I know about it. I tend to only take on missions I can be sure of getting, unless someone has asked me to look out for a particular recipe, and as I climb the levels, I've seen those missions become rarer.
Bracken

Postby Triam » Sun May 12, 2013 10:51 am

PM recieved, reading now....
Triam

Postby Missymuffet » Sun May 12, 2013 12:34 pm

Hi Bracken,
Curing is good, we don't use prevention either.
When you join us we will be able to help you with some of your more difficult missions.
I've sent you a PM. You will find it if you click on the '1 new message', (top left hand side of the forum page, inbetween 'user control panel' and 'View your posts').
Please read through it and let me know if you agree with the guidelines, and then I will validate your membership.
Thanks,
MM
Missymuffet

Postby Robin » Fri May 17, 2013 12:48 am

Caveat: I may hibernate for a bit and then come over, rather than come across and drop into hibernation.

My UK farm name is Lark (as in sig)

Professional level, 7384 Fame

Pigs, cows, goats, chickens - all 7* (barring infections, I cure rather than vaccinate), regular optimum feed.

Under wooden greenhouses:
Almond, Hazelnut, Chestnut, Cashew
Watermelon, wintermelon, chilli pepper, cayenne pepper, blueberry, apple, lemon,

Under modern greenhouse:
Cocoa bean, peach

Basic greenhouses for seasonal crops.

6 Silos, windmill, dairy, meat, winery, brewery, bakery, oilmill, organic, house extension, beverage, sweets workshops

Hopeless at winning challenges but can post a min wherever needed. Organic only, cure only. No preventive spraying/vaccinations. I focus on meat in the autumn/winter, wine and sweets in the summer. Willing to help with missions, but not good at remembering to accept trades - remind me by ig mail if I forget. :oops:
Robin

Postby Missymuffet » Fri May 17, 2013 9:47 pm

Hi Lark,
I will send you the guidelines in a PM. See you when you're ready !
Missymuffet

PreviousNext

Return to Purple Carrot Collective Applications