RECRUITING NOW - Please read before applying

Post your application here.

Re: RECRUITING NOW - Please read before applying

Postby Dravon » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Hi all,

Been absent from this game for quite a few years due to a few "small' changes in my life. Like getting a full time job, getting maried, becoming a father... but I'm back and I really hope I'm able to join the PCC again to have a good time working on all the challenges, missions and having a good laugh.

Greetz Hajé
Dravon

Postby Missymuffet » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi Haje,
Nice to see you back. I've PM'd you the guidelines.
MM
The Purple Carrot Collective UK --------------- RECRUITING NOW !
Missymuffet

Postby Capca » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Hello,
I'm looking to join an active coop as my current one has become a bit too inactive for me. Veteran farm level with a bit over 3000 fame, know my way around the game, no SFP usage whatsoever. Don't really have a set plan, just get as high level as possible and have fun with the many options that are offered. Haven't moved to semi-pro yet as I want to win a few more challenges. Thanks for reading
Capca

Postby logrusso » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:35 am

Hello,
My name is Rafał, I'm from Poland and I'd like to (re-)join the Purple Carrot Collective. I'm returning player after a few years on inactivity. So far I've played 20 turns, reached the Amateur status with 73 fame right now and 4 ongoing missions. I'm hooked for Herbal Beer receipe from one of them, as I want to build brewery next in-game autumn. I've already started buying first additional pieces of land. My long-term plan is to stay 100% organic and diverse my business between livestocks (producing high-quality eggs and milk), brewery, vegetable oil-making and fishing (later on I'd also like to invest into orchard and Beverage Workshop).
I'm looking forward to getting back into the coop :-)
logrusso

Previous

Return to Purple Carrot Collective Applications