Renesmee's farm diary

If you are a seasoned player, and you want to share your knowledge, post here.

Re: Renesmee's farm diary

Postby login113 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:15 pm

well, it's tomorrow, so to finish my rant. let's see... where was I... oh right! well,ahem...after all that time, the fame accumulates, so i should upgrade to experienced. I would then proceed to look at house upgrade costs. after gaping at it for an estimated 5 minutes, I should have enough to upgrade it. then proceed to the employee profiles. after looking with care, hire the one with the least baking skill. once again train employee. in the mean time i shall do the baking with whats left of my endurance after crop duty. in winter i should be completely free to bake until my baking employee gets some good training in. after that i can spend my winter lazily fishing or hunting for straggling mushrooms and some herbs or spices.that way in the glorious grandmaster future i imagine, i won't have to use 1* stuff in my future kitchen. i am not struggling for a few garlics in growth when i can get lots more money fishing or gathering. and maybe helping with baking. got to go. see ya'

(will finish later)
login113

Postby login113 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:16 pm

sorry i never got around to posting the finish. i fished and got the last trout needed. and it was a good fishing day. only got nothing once out of the ten times i fished. corn is growing nicely. forgot to check growth rates though.

til tomorrow, see ya'
login113

Postby login113 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:53 pm

didn't get to log in yesterday. too sick. but i got a pleasant surprise when i logged on today. i will save best news for last. i turned in the trout for my mission right on time and got 10 extra fame. so i upgraded to amateur. now... drum roll please... the crops are growing wonderfully. 44% on the wheat and 35% on the corn. 5 days and the corn is where the wheat took over a month to get. i started a new planning book. this time it involves no chickens. i will need to type it up as soon as possible. will post when i get to grandmaster level on the plan. i am writing like a maniac at nights and when i have to go back to bed because of my stomach ( stupid pneumonia, 5th time I've had it!). will begin typing immediately.

oh no, there goes the stomach again. see ya'
login113

Postby login113 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:26 am

stupid life! my corn crop and two of my wheat were hit with a fungus that needed very strong cure. nothing organic within my reach. so 5* crops. only 1 wheat that is still 7*, and it will probably get struck tomorrow. stupid life!
login113

Postby login113 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Not bought_empty_Not bought
Wheat_house_silo
wheat_wheat_corn

i am trying to give a view about my organization of farm. stupid computer won't let post a pic so this is the best i can do.
login113

Postby login113 » Tue May 01, 2012 2:47 pm

sorry i missed a day. i am out of school on OSS (out of school suspension) because I stabbed a boy with my pencil. after explaining i hadn't and that the boy had hated me, it was too late to get on computer. so i logged on today. nothing much to report. corn at 53% and wheat at 50%. so far i have only the one seven star wheat. i might sell the rest at random intervals during winter. then again i should follow my plan. so just sell corn crop. and i think it might come in before the wheat ending up in windmill ready for what 5* wheat i get. then i can save 7* wheat for milling last and make more money, ( those 7* things are hard to find in the middle of winter). oh no, i feel another planning frenzy coming on. must make it to plan book...

see ya'

<grabs plan book and runs>
login113

Postby Soonerland » Tue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm

login113 wrote: I stabbed a boy with my pencil. after explaining i hadn't and that the boy had hated me,

login113 wrote:<grabs plan book and runs>

Let me get this straight, you had to try to explain why you didn't stab a boy that hated you??? Then you grab your plan book & run?? Hopefully NOT with a pencil!! :lol:
Soonerland

Postby login113 » Tue May 01, 2012 3:46 pm

i grabbed my computer plan book :D

although i do keep an emergency pencil by my computer :lol: :lol:
login113

Postby login113 » Tue May 01, 2012 8:56 pm

need to farm getting bigger than 4 farms can handle. i think I'm going to start a fishing/gathering one on Asia server.

<runs off to purchase another farm from moshu>
login113

Postby login113 » Tue May 01, 2012 9:43 pm

yay! after a couple minutes of speed-signing papers, the almighty moshu approved my loan. that's about $2000 I'll have to pay before the farm is completely mine, not counting how the taxes will drain me of money for the rest of my farming days. and the cost of the workshops... i think all the money that is spent on stuff on every server goes to a master farm. if that is true then moshu's master farm must be worth a zillion dollars. not to mention he is allowed a secret lab underground where he tests new stuff for updates. then he is allowed endless plots for growing one of each plant and having one of each workshop and animal coop/barn. then he is most likely allowed dozens of employees for all the farm tasks. it also seems likely that all the salt and yeast and stuff that we can't make is found on his farm in every quality. then he has invented a mega silo for himself to store all those products in. it has a value of 100 silos fitting on one plot. not to mention for testing out stuff he must have productivity bonuses of a million. and his farm doesn't experience animals attacks or sickness/fungus/pests. that would mean he must capture it and set it loose on our farms at random days. oops, got off track there. now to continue ranting about the costs. then he hires a small team of hunters and various others to keep fungus, pests, sickness and wild animals off the farm. he then takes back the cost in us having to buy bear hunting rifles and whatnots to get all the bad things back off the farm. <sigh> well my Asia farm is up and running nicely, keeping the chickens for now. anybody know any good coops on the Asia server?

see ya'
login113

PreviousNext

Return to Player Guides