Renesmee's farm diary

If you are a seasoned player, and you want to share your knowledge, post here.

Renesmee's farm diary

Postby login113 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:56 am

i know i messed up in the past,it won't happen in the future.i deleted my test server farms and started a new one.a better one.a glorious one.i swear not to abuse the rule of no more than one farm on a server.because i'll have only one farm.i get a better shot with focus on one farm instead of many.i make detailed plan tonight.pray i don't post it tomorrow.i will stay up all night if i have to.map included.i will probably use an estimated 200 pages,outlining several possible plans but i will vote for top ten,then top 5,then top 3,then pick the best and favorite.then i edit slight mistakes and add some more details.then make game plan,then comes average yearly income,then subtract natural occurrences from income,do the math around how much crops are used per year,then factor in employees,salaries to them and income to me,then is determining whether they make their salaries or not,then i have to determine how much crops cost me a year,then i get into how fame will come,and allowing 30% of my products to missions,deciding based on average sales which season to sell my products in,what products i will mostly make,then seasons to buy extra supplies by in winter,i know that stuff involving wheat is hard to come by in winter but fall and summer usually are well stocked,then is the winter plants in spring,i know some good seasons to buy food in,i do most food buying in summer as not really anybody is quite as busy,winter is a time of milling and struggling for good quality cereals,people are desperate and they even buy 1* to make flour and bread.i have too much math to do.lucky i am an 11 yr old who could be in 11th grade.
login113

Re: Renesmee's farm diary

Postby crazypepper » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:26 pm

poor little girl, now many times u restarted ?
keep restarting wont brings you anywhere.
keep going & keep learning and improving.

Good Luck
crazypepper

Postby login113 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:44 pm

i didn't restart.i deleted my others on test server and made 1 new one.
login113

Postby login113 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:33 pm

its quite a while since i updated on the farm.everything's going really well, and i didn't have anything really important to post about. i am completing a fishing mission for some trout, and growing three crops of wheat. my chickens are doing fine, with a rooster and 2 hens, plus a baby bred today.if its a boy the old rooster goes on chopping block.if it a hen i will keep it til it gets to 25 turns old.then new hens will take its place.paid taxes today, only $75, so i still have lots of money. til next post, see ya'
login113

Postby login113 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:28 am

all's well on the farm.rooster goes on the chopping block.my wheat is growing fine.I'm kind of worried about the mission though. I can't seem to get any trout. I have 8 turns to try though.I sponsored my sister,after hours of trying to convince her. she wants to let her farm die though, she won't tend to it, because she can't get on the computer. I said I'd do the chores for her, but she is hard headed. I should delete it but if she finds out she'll be mad.

well, got to go.see ya'
login113

Postby login113 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:33 pm

well, after culling the rooster and fishing, I have a nice little bit of money in the bank, plus i fished up a trout. I am constantly looking at the plot behind my house, but i will only cut the wood when it grows because I'm saving it for a windmill. My wheat is plodding along steadily, at 34%.

well, this girl is outta the building!see ya'
login113

Postby login113 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:39 pm

nothing new. caught one more trout for the mission. wheat is at 35% though. I may not make much money if it isn't in by winter.

well, see ya'
login113

Postby login113 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:54 pm

only a few new things. got one more trout for my mission. sold the rest of my large catch. got a very decent amount of money in the bank. i may spend it on some fertilizer for my wheat though. it is still at 35%.

well, my games are calling my name. see ya'
login113

Postby login113 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:49 pm

I'm seriously thinking about getting rid of the chickens. the 10 eggs a turn make less than 1 3* fish. no trout this turn, and wheat is coming along at 37%. I think that one crop of wheat is a better use for that plot than chickens. Plus it means I can follow my best idea. it is mill and bake, and fish/gather.

too wore out to type anymore, see ya'
login113

Postby login113 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:09 am

well, it is a new turn and i culled all the chickens. i then bulldozed the coop and planted corn. i am kind of nervous, because i always kept the chickens. after all the watering, i fished one time unsuccessfully. my crops are doing fine. i think after i get one more trout and complete the mission that it should be enough to bump me up to amateur. then if i sell the corn crop, it will work out so that i can mill my wheat all winter. that would put me up to speed on the profit and possibly get the bakery at the end of next year. i have a few hundred dollars in the bank and i have near a year to pay my taxes. so i should have enough to live on. i don't think i'll go back into animals til i am a veteran. a windmill, bakery, and plenty of wheat should give me enough to do during the winter, maybe even hiring an employee to mill. i think i'll train my own, so they will have enough to do all spring and maybe half of summer. then they can try to fish their weight in money until fall harvests come in. i think after that i will upgrade my land space. then i can grow 2 corn crops and 5 wheat crops. that should give me enough to try variety in my winter baking. and enough for my employee to work all year. i might need some help with baking all that. i think in the 2 1/2 years i just mapped out, i will get enough fame from fishing missions and accomplishments to upgrade to experienced. oh no i just started a planning frenzy for myself. oh well. might as well finish it. tomorrow.

see ya'
login113

Next

Return to Player Guides