FeinBerg's Farm Diary : Lazy mode :P

If you are a seasoned player, and you want to share your knowledge, post here.

Re: FeinBerg's Farm Diary : Lazy mode :P

Postby crazypepper » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Asia day 844.jpg
Asia day 844.jpg (209.35 KiB) Viewed 9784 times

Asia Day 844 : Make Over.

I'm gonna turn my brewery & winery farm to... advance bakery farm !

since i took back the from from mat,

i cleared 10 adult hop tree, 12 + adult black grape tree, all the adult berry tree.
bees is out , and eventually meat chicken is out too.

i added more
1 dairy cows, 1 egg chicken, - for egg & milk bakery use. im using Optimum Feed. & switch to advanced productivity feed sometimes. ( maintain min /95 quality)
1 goat, and probably 1 sheep in future - gonna raise it till 5* , milk accomplishment, milk for mission, and RENNET for semipro+ dairy accomplishment.
4 almond tree, 4 other nuts tree, - for fast growth ! nut harvest accomplishment, and missions.
4 watermelon tree- fast growth ! flowery accomplishment, or even for OOF

farm horse i'll leave it at 1* eat hays !, horse meat, manure accomplishment might be missed. bad move ?
i'm still doing some of the brewery & winery, and making some oatmeal cake at the same time.

trying to accomplish the semi-pro bakery - 4* , 4 ingredient
& semi-pro dairy accomplishment - 4*, 3 ingredient.

any comments.
crazypepper

Postby Bugio » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:24 am

I suppose you use farm horse for harness power. If that is so, it is very important to have them in good productivity feed (APF). Otherwise the harness power would be insufficient when you really need it (summer watering/harvesting etc).
Bugio

Postby crazypepper » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Bugio wrote:I suppose you use farm horse for harness power. If that is so, it is very important to have them in good productivity feed (APF). Otherwise the harness power would be insufficient when you really need it (summer watering/harvesting etc).

you are right, mainly for harness power. ideally i should be feeding them advanced productivity feed.

why i need harness power.
-for watering. especially on full sunny day, watering crops from 0% to 100% is a big big job. when harness power kicks in, i saved a lot of energy.

why i dont need too much of harness power.
-if it's spring rainy day / fall rainy day / winter, not much watering job. the endurance with normal watering & harnessP watering isnt big difference.
-if the endurance i save from harnessP tools is even lesser than the endurance i waste on taking care my horse, doesnt worth. even worse when i invest it on their feed.

since i have 2 full barn of farming horse with 200% productivity ,it should be just enough at this moment, and most probably not enough for the sunny summer.
to overcome this, i think i can start feeding them at spring and maintain for summer, fall then i change back to hays.

can this work out well ? hmm...
crazypepper

Postby Bugio » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:16 pm

You'll lose all the productivity when you switch feed to hay, but regain it 5% each turn so that would not work well. Culling out the population to 4 in autumn (3 female and 1 male) is the only way to save some feed. Too bad that mating season is in autumn aswell (what's up with that anyway, spring is mating season for most animals!), so it require some luck to get them to 7 pop by summer again. I ended up ignoring that and just keep them in APF. If you really desperate you can skip feeding every other turn if you don't need the harness power, animals won't loose productivity bonus that way. Also if you keep them in 2 barns of 4 animals, you'll reduce the produce of useless quality manure and have some extra rennet to use for dairy.
Bugio

Postby AmbroseNectar » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:50 am

"spring is mating season for most animals!" :lol:
Not in this part of the world Bugio. ;)
AmbroseNectar

Postby Marole » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Spring is usually birth season, non necessarily mating (it depends of the pregnancy length).
Marole

Postby david1354 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:34 am

The Wine making season and the Breeding season are opposite. This allows a diverse Farm. From a gaming point of view it is perfect.
david1354

Postby crazypepper » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Asia Day 889.jpg
Asia Day 889.jpg (183.71 KiB) Viewed 9607 times

Asia Day 889: Advance Baking mode.

Chick & cow are at 7*
goat & sheep 3* towards 5* ( for rennets, dairy accomplishment )

working slowly toward+1 quality bakery
brewery is already have +1 quality.
winery will be the next.

aiming to achieve 10k fame soon.

Beta Day 857.jpg
Beta Day 857.jpg (191.69 KiB) Viewed 9607 times

Beta Day 857: reorganize.

all trees will be chop.

replant all fast-growth fruit & nut trees.

egg cow goat sheep now still 14 quality. working towards 5*

going to build some greenhouse with 1mil cash on hand.
crazypepper

Postby crazypepper » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:31 am

Asia Day 915.jpg
Asia Day 915.jpg (205.89 KiB) Viewed 9561 times

Asia Day 914 F.jpg
Asia Day 914 F.jpg (81.59 KiB) Viewed 9561 times

It's been a month, here is some monthly update.

Asia Day 915 :

Summer day, 2 worker with oatmeal cake water all the fields with harness power from horses.
2 barn of hay eating horse able to handle the harness power needed. lots of feed could be saved here.

i want the bakery+ 1 quality feature.
aiming to complete the pro bakery accomplishment, need 5* bread with 5 ingredient , i shifted from making oatmeal cake to Viennese bread, with some of my 5* chic and 5* cow, which enables me to complete it quicker.
pro bakery accomplishment: 6k/20k now.

Beta Day 882.jpg
Beta Day 882.jpg (207.57 KiB) Viewed 9561 times

Alright, all trees are ready. waiting request from coop member to support their mission =D

meanwhile, i would like to standby the bakery +1 feature on this server too.
pro bakery accomplishment: 2k/20k now.
crazypepper

Previous

Return to Player Guides