Suggestions for game enhancements

Got a suggestion to make this game better? If you have any good ideas post it here.

Re: Suggestions for game enhancements

Postby Santhori » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:06 am

One thing i'd really like to see would be an upgrade to greenhouses for Modern&Advanced Greenhouses. A option to buy them a modular upgrade (think about this like automatic open/close day/nighttime) to let bees in. For game wise side to make it balanced i would suggest that they dont polluinate those plants, so no further grow speed increase, but are able to collect the honey from the flowering plants.

So something like programming the Bee hive checks when collecting honey if those surrounding plants have that additional upgrade bought and if yes, you gain honey from those greenhouses too but nothing else. Currently bees have that big downside that you're forced to ignore greenhouses on those plots which makes bee's highly unprofitable.

And my second wish would be if you might change the SFP cost on those valley/mountain plots to a fixed cost(40-60SFP). i think a lot could buy more of them and it might would generate you more income overall too. I for example would really like to support you with about 5-7.5$ per month for your great work and i'm just unable to spend more sadly :/
Santhori

Postby Oli » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:33 am

Hi fellow farmers.

Ooo-arrr and all that.

I would like to be able to combine goods in the market screen rather than having to go back to the farm to do it please.

I also agree with a previous comment about not enough to do for new farmers and i too think that it puts new players off. Maybe you can get some stats for this from the db to see for yourself? We're only guessing here. Perhaps superfast grow times for the first 6 game months to get them harvesting, selling, producing etc. I fully understand why things are the way they are because that's the game and it takes a while to get your farm going but equally think thi needs to change.

I also agee about increasing the "cute" factor of the game. Why don't you slip in some cute video of cows when you hit "info" on a dairy tile, place it next to the tile, so you can see video of some cows eating grass and mooing next to the info pane. But if you don't like it you can switch it off in options. Same for other animals. Perhaps several videos for any given animal type that randomise so it doesn't get stale. Same with crops, nice vid of a crop field with wind blowing through it. When you cull an animal you get a video of a bolt being shot through its head....ok maybe that's going too far but you get my point :P
Oli

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:52 am

I could put some pokemons to catch on the farm if you like :) It's alot cuter than bolts going into heads of animals I guarantee! Joke apart, fishing is alot cheaper in endurance for the first few levels (already on test server) and I'm considering freebies to be found randomly around the farm, a player will have to spot mushrooms, herbs and other in the valley, mountain etc .... click on them to pick them up with no endurance cost. There are other 'old' ideas in my book, like animal racing and other mini games but that is extensive work. For now, I'll be adding some classic contents like new livestock, some new crops, a fabric workshop, somemore animated decorations and recipes. And a bit later, levels going beyond grandmaster.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Wigginsmum » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:41 pm

Please can we have a 'Fertilise all' button, or even better, a 'Fertilise permanent crops' button, so we can do cereals etc by hand? It's a real pain having to do each tile individually on a large farm.

I've not really bothered with bees because I have the ultimate warehouses on each crop tile and I'm not prepared to delete them, so I really like the idea of opening them for the bees. I haven't bothered with the salt mine etc, and haven't gone for the restaurant because I need the 4 warehouses. Another view of another 25 tiles would be fab - I'd gladly drop some SFPs on them having bought all the available ones, but I think you've priced most people out of the market with the increasing SFP cost per tile.

Sadly I don't have time for a test farm so I'll wait for it all to hit the UK server - I'm sure it's all good. I've won pretty much all the challenges/tournaments I can, so I really like the suggestion of the challenges loop, where a coop can work on winning awards again and again.

Yay for eventually having more levels to work towards!
Wigginsmum

Postby david1354 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:34 pm

Does your idea for a "fabric shop " mean a use for the hides and skins that we collect, but are totally useless ?....hope..hope
david1354

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:48 am

New challenges, repeated challenges, new levels and new areas among other new content would be for another update. I'm trying to bring out update 1.51 first before ;) The fabric workshop will require the skins, hides, feathers etc that were unused, plus other cultivated materials like Hemp, Cotton, Angora fur, silk etc ....
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Soonerland » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:02 pm

I'm with David on a workshop to use skins. Also a fixed price on the mountain/valley tiles would be nice. Would like to buy some of those to expand my farm but would only be able to purchase 2 - 3 tiles before it starts getting a bit pricey.

One other suggestion I mentioned a while back would be to be able to put warehouses along the road in the original 81 tile farm. Needing more space but don't have room. Just 1 more warehouse would free up 2 more plots for other farm activities.

If we don't say it enough Moshu, THANKS for a Great game!!! :mrgreen:
Soonerland

Postby francebart » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:33 pm

Thanks Moshu.
francebart

Postby NooYim » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:45 am

Able to browse recipe for specific workshop would be great ,for example if I have wheat and Bakery I can browse and look for what can wheat do with Bakery and only with Bakery.Also thumb up for some animation like when you win a challenge it should be more memorable than just a message, how about floating cup and congrat message when you won a challenge or something like that.Thanks for great game anyway ;)
NooYim

Previous

Return to Suggestions