Inactivity

Got a suggestion to make this game better? If you have any good ideas post it here.

Inactivity

Postby Grasshopper » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:30 pm

I have a suggestion that may make the game more alive and not so dead looking.

Each active co/op should remove all inactive members. They dont help the co/op in any way shape or manner. It makes your co/op look very inactive, uninteresting and dying. If I were a new member in Free Farm Game I certainly wouldn't be joining a co/op that most people are 30 plus days inactive.

Moshu you also need to clean up the co/ops that have no active players. People will always be coming and going, but once somebody that has potential starts looking around and is trying to join a co/op , they become discouraged to see how many dead and dying co/ops are actually in the game.

Lets keep the game alive, bright and new. At least for the new comers.
Grasshopper

Re: Inactivity

Postby karenswoose » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:53 am

One reason to keep inactive players is that they might have recipes that the coop needs. It's a good practice that when you get a new recipe, you trade it to a couple of people in your coop. That way, more than one person in the coop has the recipe if someone decides to quit the game.
karenswoose

Re: Inactivity

Postby Wigginsmum » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:19 pm

One improvement would be to automatically make a recipe the possession of the co-op itself, as well as by the individual player and tradable to others. Then there would be no worries over inactive farms getting deleted.
Wigginsmum

Return to Suggestions