UK and French Farms are Unplayable

Found a bug? Post it here.

UK and French Farms are Unplayable

Postby giddermup » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:52 am

This morning when I tried to log into both the UK and French servers they were "Updating" and I couldn't get into the forums (a general error of some sort).
I checked just now (before I head off to bed) and I could get into both farms (they rolled over to the next day), but the farm was just a black screen (no farm fields, buildings, river, etc). There was no money balance showing and both farms had $0 taxes due. I could put the farms on hibernate and see my employees, but there was nothing listed in the market. A few other people posted this issue on the Facebook page when they couldn't get into the forums.
Is anyone else having trouble getting into their farms on these servers? This seems to be a different issue than the one a few months ago where I and several other people could not log into the US1 servers.
giddermup

Re: UK and French Farms are Unplayable

Postby francebart » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:35 am

Yes.. I have the same problem on french server and farmer Liline also.
francebart

Postby AndyHoc » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:38 pm

I had the same problem. The following day, I have lost one land plot which also had a wooden greenhouse with oats which were nearly ready for harvest, the only wooden greenhouse I had. I did seem to gain double my chicken eggs.
AndyHoc

Postby Oli » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:54 pm

yep they SEEM to be back to normal now

what happened Moshu!?!? :)
Oli

Postby Oli » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:13 pm

ok so not quite back to normal.

Main problems are lost land - had to rebuy a number of plots on which i lost my greenhouses and irrigation....
Oli

Postby francebart » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:30 am

I'm happy for you. Here, it's not ok.
I completely disappeared from the game (ranking, achievements),
I can't trade (market or friends).
Everything goes wrong !
francebart

Postby Oli » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:25 am

Sorry to hear that Francebart.

Look i dont understand why things have gone wrong but can i ask you to do one thing that MIGHT help.

Have you cleared your browser cache entirely to allow the game to re-download? It is often a problem with this game.

Unfortunately even when you get it working you may still find you have problems such as missing land etc.

I am waiting for Moshu to respond because even SFP PAID FOR land has dissapeared and it looks like i have a long term farming friend who is leaving the game because of this. I can see that some top players have already left so we really need Moshu to address this. Personally i would like to see a proper, working, backup restored...

Good luck

Oli.
Oli

Postby francebart » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:57 am

Thank you oli. Kind of you.

Yes... I cleared the browser cache, but nothing changed.
I can login, but i can't play.
It's like I did not exist anymore.
francebart

Postby Oli » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:25 pm

Man that sucks, sorry to hear that.

I can only hope that Moshu gets back to you/this post.

I will let you know if we get a response ingame as my friend has tried contacting Moshu to get his lands back. No response yet. If we do we will try to point Moshu to you.

He must have done something as the game has reverted to a working state (except you) but with bugs. It's as if a partially corrupt/incomplete backup was restored. I have noticed that a few players have not returned, probably because they have lost land also. It would be a shame if the game dies as we enjoy it.
Oli

Postby Nacie » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:30 pm

Sadly Moshu has been MIA for many, many months. As stated above US1 had/has ongoing problems beginning quite a while ago and is still not fixed. Many top players are gone because they cant log in. Moshu has never returned to address the issues and I have tried many outlets of contacting him.
Nacie

Next

Return to Bug Report