US1 server log in bug

Found a bug? Post it here.

Re: US1 server log in bug

Postby tartan18 » Sat May 12, 2018 6:21 pm

It has now been three months since I have been able to work my farm. I have attempted to access my farm doing everything I can think of but with no luck. As best as I can discern my farm has been placed in Pause status. If anyone views this message please see if you can check Arbor Farm Coop and let me know if you can access my farm - nakapaahu - by private message or by email -- my email address is tartan18@gmail.com. Thanks.
tartan18

Postby giddermup » Sun May 13, 2018 11:57 am

You are not alone, tartan18. The same thing has been happening to me as well.
I've tried to log in every day since Feb. 23rd but I still can't get into my farm.
On several occasions I tried to reset my password, but it tells me that the email is incorrect even though I know it is correct.
giddermup

Postby Nacie » Mon May 14, 2018 12:25 pm

tartan18, I checked your farm - is on pause. I will also send you a message.

giddermup, I found your farm and it seems to be there but I don't see where you are in a co-op so I can't check to see if you are paused - but I am sure you are. You are #87 on the top list, if that helps.
Nacie

Postby giddermup » Tue May 15, 2018 11:52 am

Thanks Nacie! I tend to be a bit of a loner so I'm not in a coop. It's good to know that my farm is still there. Now if I could just log in...
giddermup

Postby Nacie » Tue May 15, 2018 12:31 pm

Very welcome - and I too hope all can log in soon!
Nacie

Postby Nacie » Wed May 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Sadly, due to the issues, two of my co-op members have left and joined We Feed The World co-op. Our co-op is now down to three active members but I am holding strong till the end or whatever happens.
Nacie

Postby david1354 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:25 pm

I am sorry nacie, i only sent letters to players in coops that had their leader in pause mode. I am not trying to break up coops. I am offering a temporary refuge until the game gets fixed. Most of the letters i sent were to players sitting alone in their coop. There are only about 60 players left in the whole USA1 server. I think the best thing to do is to band together and help each other validate challenges and complete missions. If We Feed the World can be of help to anybody to grow their farms during these bad times we will do our best.
david1354

Postby Nacie » Thu May 17, 2018 10:46 am

No hard feelings - you have to do what you think is best. If this was in real life, I would agree with you and band together. However, since this is an actual game that has to have server/hosting fees paid then at some point this game will go offline if Moshu is not here to continue paying those fees and keep it online - unless somehow someone takes ownership.

But anyhow, I am very loyal to my co-op no matter what happens and I am here to stay till the end. If that means losing members to a bigger co-op and/or losing some challenges then that is fine, I am still here for/with my co-op that has been here for me.
Nacie

Previous

Return to Bug Report