feed change

If you got any complaints say it here.

feed change

Postby david1354 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:14 pm

i just wasted 20 days of feed expiry on 1000 feed to try and combine my hard worked efforts of creating the product to combine feed and use the "FEED ALL" option again without going through every barn and change the feed option, which i was able to do before the massive upgrade . please tell me how to do it..
david1354

Re: feed change

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:11 pm

The quick tool is unavailable? You change the feed of one barn and then use the quick tool to change the feed of the other barns.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Re: feed change

Postby david1354 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:38 pm

Moshu-X wrote:The quick tool is unavailable? You change the feed of one barn and then use the quick tool to change the feed of the other barns.

Sorry..i have no idea what you are talking about...when i click "feed all" is say's i do not have enough feed and it says i only have #27 feed and i checked my chickens and they need #30 feed...the issue is that i only have 1 feed in my silo and it is over #1000 total..but, to repeat myself...is there a way to change the feed in one barn and then have it apply to all the other barns? and is there still a way to mix feed into the old feed and have the barns see it as the old feed but a higher amount?
david1354

Return to Complaints