new game ?

If you got any complaints say it here.

Re: new game ?

Postby Soonerland » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:48 am

Not a big fan of the up/down arrows in the inventory screen. Like the slider bar MUCH better. The jump up or down on the arrows is kinda annoying....
US1 - Soonerland - We Feed The World
Soonerland

Postby david1354 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:07 pm

I have only played 3000 turns...would somebody please teach me how to Exchange.
Founder of We Feed The World, USA1 Server (Farmers of all levels welcome)
david1354

Postby karenswoose » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:27 pm

Go to the exchange board either from the icon at the top or from the button on the inventory/market screen. You will see a list of things for exchange. A double arrow to the right means it's available to exchange. Click on the item and you will get a message at the bottom of the screen telling you to choose a trade item. Go to the top menu and click on whatever category you want to exchange, then click on the item to exchange. Enter the number of items, write a message if desired and click the trade button. If you make a mistake, click on the X. To put up a new trade, just go to the top menu and select your item to trade, just as if you were selling it. The trade option will come up instead of the sell option.
karenswoose

Postby Wigginsmum » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:37 pm

How do I get hemp fibre? I harvested some hemp but can't seem to do anything with it - do I need to acquire a hemp fibre recipe first?

The game's loading properly but the co-op interface is so complicated now that everything's much slower. I much preferred the old way of seeing my inventory without having to go onto different tabs to buy, sell etc. I hate the up/down arrows too - it slows everything down.

Installed geese and ducks and realised there are no accomplishments that I don't already have, so another waste of a bunch of money (having bulldozed the square where I had a mulberry tree with the best greenhouse, the best irrigation etc). Wondering why I'm bothering really. I've lost my passion for the game - it was waning already with no levels above Grandmaster to aim for. I'll keep my farm ticking over because I've invested so much in it over the years but I can't really be bothered to make anything; I'm selling stuff and expiring the rest to make organic waste for fertilizer.
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

Postby Wigginsmum » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:26 pm

Hi Moshu - I've just spent 320 SFPs to buy extra transactions to sell lots of aged smoked boar (you can check my game log - I think I ended up trying to buy 16,000 transactions in an effort to create some space) because I'm harvesting 15 tiles of cereal plus more crops tomorrow. The problem is I haven't gained any space from the inventory or actually sold any aged smoked boar. My batch closest to expiry is still the 57% batch. I've spent a ton of SFPs but nothing has changed in the inventory. I think my normal bank balance looks okay given that I've bulldozed and put in lots of new animals with fully upgraded barns, and also allegedly sold a lot of aged smoked boar, so I'm showing a net income of around $600k this turn. The problem is that I've spent the SFPs to clear inventory space which I haven't gained. I feel like I'm stuck in a Franz Kafka novel except unfortunately this is costing me real money. Please can you investigate?
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

Postby Moshu-X » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:45 pm

Did you get the extra transaction points after selling or before? Seems like the extra sfp transaction is capped at the permitted limit even though it is going beyond the said limits on screen.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby david1354 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:24 pm

karenswoose wrote:Go to the exchange board either from the icon at the top or from the button on the inventory/market screen. You will see a list of things for exchange. A double arrow to the right means it's available to exchange. Click on the item and you will get a message at the bottom of the screen telling you to choose a trade item. Go to the top menu and click on whatever category you want to exchange, then click on the item to exchange. Enter the number of items, write a message if desired and click the trade button. If you make a mistake, click on the X. To put up a new trade, just go to the top menu and select your item to trade, just as if you were selling it. The trade option will come up instead of the sell option.

thanks...my eye was stuck on the big "X"...maybe in an other 3000 turns i will learn how to play the game..:)
david1354

Postby david1354 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:31 pm

It would be helpful if the Info Circles were placed in the center of the Tile instead of a placement that may apply to four different quadrants.
david1354

Postby Soonerland » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:09 am

Wigginsmum wrote:How do I get hemp fibre? I harvested some hemp but can't seem to do anything with it - do I need to acquire a hemp fibre recipe first?

Was wondering this also, however, a closer look at my hemp & flax plots I noticed that the fibers are part of the harvest. Seems like since they fall under the "grains" seeds you get hemp/flax along with their respective fibers. Just like wheat/hay. With the hemp & flax you can make oils, which aren't used for anything --- as are macadamia oil & rice bran oil (which BTW doesn't show up in the recipe search box but does show up under the oils icon), at this time. (HINT, HINT Moshu)

Just like the new mulberry tree (fruit trees). You harvest 75 mulberry & 25 leaves - to use along with moth larvae to make silk cocoon which in turn is used to make silk textile & silk twine.

Wigginsmum wrote:The game's loading properly but the co-op interface is so complicated now that everything's much slower. I much preferred the old way of seeing my inventory without having to go onto different tabs to buy, sell etc. I hate the up/down arrows too - it slows everything down.

I'm not a fan of the coop page, too busy for my taste. The up/down arrows are a bother also. Want the scroll bar back. However, I have found that the new inventory/sell/buy/exchange/recipe screen is MUCH faster for me. I have found that when I'm making something in a workshop I don't have to leave the screen to change farmers. I just click on a new farmer behind the inventory screen & BAM! continue on with what I'm doing.

More transactions WOULD be nice. I'm finding myself in the same boat in having to let stuff expire into OW. Guess that is what being a GM is like. Prioritizing.... ;) :P
US1 - Soonerland - We Feed The World
Soonerland

Postby Wigginsmum » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:20 am

Moshu-X wrote:Did you get the extra transaction points after selling or before? Seems like the extra sfp transaction is capped at the permitted limit even though it is going beyond the said limits on screen.

Before - I'd used all my normal transactions for the day, so bought 4000 at a time, used them to sell the boar, only to find that nothing changed except spending the SFPs.
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

PreviousNext

Return to Complaints