new game ?

If you got any complaints say it here.

Re: new game ?

Postby Johnnyapples » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Oli wrote:
Market > Sell > Click on the star at the top left (ok, it looks like a snowflake). This then lists all item categories on the left. Notice at the top of the list you've got another star button. Click on that then the right hand pane changes to the same pane as we used to see when you went to the market prior to the update. Sort by expiration or whatever, as before.

Hope that helps you out mate.

Oli

Thank you for that.
"Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a thousand miles from the corn field." Dwight D. Eisenhower

A founding member of "We Feed the World". Farm name johnnyapples. Counselor.
Johnnyapples

Postby david1354 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:06 pm

The statistic screen for barns, no longer shows the amount of feed left and it makes it a pain to figure out what to mix with the current feed so i can feed every barn at once.
Founder of We Feed The World, USA1 Server (Farmers of all levels welcome)
david1354

Postby Johnnyapples » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:14 pm

david1354 wrote:The statistic screen for barns, no longer shows the amount of feed left and it makes it a pain to figure out what to mix with the current feed so i can feed every barn at once.

I agree with this one. I want to know at a glance how much feed I have left in my current batch.
"Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a thousand miles from the corn field." Dwight D. Eisenhower

A founding member of "We Feed the World". Farm name johnnyapples. Counselor.
Johnnyapples

Postby francebart » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:26 pm

I agree with both. :)
Bart1
Band of boulets.
francebart

Postby Wigginsmum » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:04 am

Thanks for the tips, everyone - simple actions have turned into complex ones, with no real benefit to the game. I'm playing much less now - just feeding, watering, harvesting etc. Not bothering doing anything else.
Per ordure ad astra.
Wigginsmum

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:00 pm

Wiggins, is your farm/interface loading properly now? If not you could try to flush your computer dns cache (or even the browser dns cache) ... it might help solve the issue.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby david1354 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:29 pm

Moshu-X wrote:Wiggins, is your farm/interface loading properly now? If not you could try to flush your computer dns cache (or even the browser dns cache) ... it might help solve the issue.

i don't think that Wigginsmun is talking about a bug...it is about basic farming..please reset the basics as they were and then add the great ideas you have for expansion of the game.
david1354

Postby david1354 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:51 pm

When ever i do basic chores like Planting or Feeding the active screens goes away and i have to click on the barn or crop again to complete the process......?? you did not get any complaints about this on the test server??
david1354

Postby Soonerland » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:05 am

david1354 wrote:When ever i do basic chores like Planting or Feeding the active screens goes away and i have to click on the barn or crop again to complete the process......?? you did not get any complaints about this on the test server??

I noticed this too. It appears that if my cursor drifts onto another plot (not clicking or anything, just moving it over) the activity screen goes away.
US1 - Soonerland - We Feed The World
Soonerland

Postby david1354 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:35 pm

Why was the Coop home page turned into a complicated mess ?...in it's original format all information was visible and or an easy click away ?
david1354

PreviousNext

Return to Complaints