new game ?

If you got any complaints say it here.

new game ?

Postby david1354 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:55 pm

I can't mix feed...i can't kill wild animals...the screen is so large i have to scroll around to do work..after 3000 turns, do i have to start playing a new game? why did to do this to the Game ? it seems to be working faster,,but, i have only one turn to figure it out..thanks for your hard work..but..i feel like a fool.
david1354

Re: new game ?

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:18 pm

Hi David, could you let me in some more details of the bugs. What is happening when you try to mix the feed? any message errors? Hunting has any message errors ?

For the game size you could use the zoom buttons on the bottom of the game screen.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby david1354 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:26 pm

I found the usual hunt item scrolling off screen.
david1354

Postby david1354 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:31 pm

What are the circles over crops and barns for ? they seem to be trying to give some info. they say numbers like 93%...but, it does not apply to growth or vaccination.
david1354

Postby david1354 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:39 pm

did you put the Challenges into an infinite loop for new players?
david1354

Postby Oli » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:07 pm

Hi David.

Feed Mixing

-You mix feed in the inventory.
Click on your inventory (same place as before)
Click on the picture for feed from the row of pictures.
Click on the star on the left hand side/pane (to show all feed in your inventory) or click on the name of the specific feed type you want to mix, again on the left pane. In the right pane click on the first item you want to mix, then click on the second item you want to mix. Notice how on the left hand pane you can now click on the mix button.
So it's click on one feed item, click on the second feed item, then click on the mix button.

Wild animals

- you found it, well done.

Screen Size

- this is an easy one mate. At the bottom of the game screen (you don't need to scroll up or down) you have two magnifying glasses. One for zoom in, one for zoom out. Sounds like you need to click the zoom out one.

It does take a little time to get used to the interface but stick with it mate, it's all there and a lot faster.
Oli

Postby Oli » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:24 pm

david1354 wrote:What are the circles over crops and barns for ? they seem to be trying to give some info. they say numbers like 93%...but, it does not apply to growth or vaccination.

Missed this one

David it looks like the circles are only above your crop "squares" (even though they may look like they're "on" neighbouring buildings...they're not). The circles give the fertilisation level of the soil. In effect they're saying "this is the fertilisation level of this crop square and you have not fertilised it this season yet".

Hope this helps.
Oli

Postby Wigginsmum » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:45 pm

This is going to take some getting used to - my game won't load properly so I have to keep logging out, and when it is loaded, I then can't switch between the different areas because it won't load properly. I'll stick with it - not leaving the game after all these years - but boy it's confusing. No doubt all the bugs will get fixed eventually but for now I'm just feeding and harvesting and walking away until the next turn. Just wasted a huge amount of money on the 4 swamp tiles and putting in maxed-out stuff (irrigation/greenhouses) before reading on here that they're for ducks etc. Also there's a bug with this forum (or maybe my browser?) - each post times out. Fortunately I can backspace and I haven't lost the text but that's going to get very boring if I have to do that every time I want to post.
Wigginsmum

Postby Oli » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:51 am

Sorry you're having problems Wiggins.

All i can say is that (and i know you dont want to hear this) from the loading and general operation point of view it's all working fine here. Do you keep your Flash updated mate? I'm on firefox - what browser are you using? Share that here and maybe someone with a similar setup can pin down either a general problem or one that's specific to you.

Thx for the heads up on the ducks otherwise i'd have done exactly the same as you i think. No idea that was the case!
Oli

Postby Moshu-X » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:52 am

Have you tried emptying the browser cache ?
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Next

Return to Complaints