How to Apply For Membership

Post your application here.

How to Apply For Membership

Postby tartan18 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Thank you for your interest in Arbor Farm CoOp. At present we are farmers that do our best to help support each other with challenges and missions. It is by winning challenges and missions that our farms gain Fame. With Fame comes a variety of benefits such as higher rewards for winning challenges and missions. Yeah, I know, a circular train but it is fun. We don't have any overly restrictive requirements except that we do want you to have at least 25 Fame. This is because with less than 25 Fame you cannot help us by exchanging items.

What we are looking for in a prospective member is someone who likes playing the game.

To apply you can either respond to this posting (it will be open for public view) or you can send me a private message using the In Game Messenger.

My Farm Name is Kimo1218 and I am the Leader of the Arbor Farm Cooperative

Happy Farming
Last edited by tartan18 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tartan18

Re: How to Apply For Membership

Postby charliehorse987 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:41 pm

I am interested in joining your Coop. I currently have 126 fame and have been playing for 132 turns. I have a farm size of 11 with an organic workshop and I am hoping to soon add a winery. I am quite flexible on what needs to be produced and would be happy to help with any missions that I can. Hope to hear from you soon.
- Charliehorse
charliehorse987

Postby tartan18 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:01 am

Howdy Farmers -- I transferred Coop leadership to LittleJon so to apply for membership send him a private message. From our beginning way back in 2009 we have grown a lot and have had a lot of fun.

Happy Farming,

Kimo1218
tartan18

Postby tartan18 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:33 am

Thanks for visiting and your interest in Arbor Farms CoOp. I have resumed leadership of the CoOp so if you wish to join us or have a question send me a message. I look forward to working with everyone. Happy Farming.
tartan18

Postby tartan18 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:29 pm

No minimum Fame is required to join our Coop at this time. However, if you have less than 25 Fame, the game will not allow you to use the Exchange. On the other hand you will still enjoy the advantages of the various discounts for things such as seed. Send me (Kimo1218) a message if you have any questions.
tartan18

Return to Arbor Farm CoOp Applications