Large size pop up/main screen

If you have any questions about the game, ask it here.

Large size pop up/main screen

Postby Oli » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:18 am

Hi Moshu,

i've not changed any settings since the big update which you did a couple of months ago but suddenly the main pop up screen has gone large.

What i mean is the main buy/sell/make window. In fact anything which brings this screen up (which is basically everything now - coop, EB etc) gives me a much larger than normal "window".
I've been though the options menu but can't seem to change it to what it was before.

Previously, for example, with that main window open i could see the menu bar above it but not that menu bar is hidden behind it and everything in this menu is just a lot larger now...and a lot uglier. All the icons look a bit poor now as they've been stretched when enlarged, the fonts are all bigger, and i can't figure out how to reset this.

Zooming in and out only changes the view distance of the main farm pane...as intended...but no matter what level you choose the main pop up window remains much larger than what it was...say a week ago.

Windows 7, Firefox.

Any advice please? Was there a mini update recently (a few days ago or so), as i remember the game downloading again which normally suggests there was? Perhaps that altered this main screen?

Cheers

Oli.
Oli

Re: Large size pop up/main screen

Postby Moshu-X » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:00 pm

Have you tried reducing the zoom level of the browser itself ? (CTRL+mousewheel)
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Oli » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:37 am

Hmmm yeah that's sorted the main screen popup but no sure what's changed.

So the firefox tab is now at 90% zoom and the farm screen itself is a bit smaller but certainly not a problem as such. It's just a bit weird as the normal 100% zoom level is the default and usually fine.

Ok well thanks for the suggestion Moshu it's definitely an improvement as it was looking a bit ugly. Was there a firefox update i missed or something??? :)
Oli

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:35 pm

Well when I lastly checked with firefox the game seemed normal, but maybe my firefox was not properly updated. In chrome it is fine, I eve have zoom at 110% . Had your computer screen resolution changed lately?
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Oli » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:53 pm

No it's odd. The only thing i know has updated is the game itself (i think) and flash itself. Possibly firefox as well but i normally notice that.

Resolution is the same mate, set at 1920x1080.

Strange! :)
Oli

Return to Questions