Fabrics Workshop recipes

If you have any questions about the game, ask it here.

Fabrics Workshop recipes

Postby Ivar » Wed May 17, 2017 8:25 pm

I am wondering if it's possible to learn new recipes for the Fabrics Workshop with missions or challenges. So far I am under the impression that you can only learn new Fabrics recipes with the Accomplishments. Right?
Ivar

Re: Fabrics Workshop recipes

Postby david1354 » Sun May 21, 2017 5:46 pm

I haven't seen any fabrics recipes with missions, but, i am sure they will pop up for you or your coop members eventually.
Founder of We Feed The World, USA1 Server (Farmers of all levels welcome)
david1354

Postby sandie » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:19 am

I have ventured into having a Fabric workshop and have moved up to Experienced level but I seem to have hit a barrier. I need to 1500 with 4 ingredients. The only recipes useful are using hemp or flax. The problem is that I only harvest 75 Fibre per crop which means that I will give 37 Twine and 37 Textile. This means that I will need 41 crops just to make the next level. I know it was not going to be easy Moshu but this is a bit on the crazy side.

I know you did well in changing the Breeding figures for me, can you do anything to help with this problem.

Also you cannot use cotton or linen with the new recipes without velvet or satin but there is no recipes for these.

The problem seems to be that you cannot get more recipes without moving up a level but you cannot move up a level because of lack of recipes and lack of ingredients.

Come on Moshu we are in a catch 22 situation here.
sandie

Postby david1354 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:56 pm

i have only one recipe with the number of ingredients needed for the next level in the fabrics shop and it needs the velvet textile recipe.
Founder of We Feed The World, USA1 Server (Farmers of all levels welcome)
david1354

Return to Questions